57

The empire's army went to the mine, facing the star Kougang.

The two teams crossed past, overlapping artillery fire.

Xingkou reacted and rushed back to stop the empire.

Lucas didn't go to the lion, and it was not necessary now. He just stood in the main control room of the battleship and gave orders to the projection screen and the Empire Broadcasting.

"Don't love the battle, keep the formation and rush forward! Our goal is to occupy the mine!"

This is a very risky move, because the mine is full of holes in all directions, easy to attack and difficult to defend.

Although the imperial army's action was to prevent the star bandits from winning the UNK, what Lucas should do is to pioneer the star bandits and take the best offensive method, instead of occupying the extremely ice mines that cannot be defended. .

But in any case, Lucas gave an order and no one would resist.

Anyone who is a sergeant has blind obedience and admiration to Lucas in his blood.

In this battle, Freeman was left behind and did not go out with Wang Qiuyang and others.

When he set out, Lucas had to concentrate on facing the battlefield, worrying about Luo Ran that he could not take care of, so it was Lucas' habit to leave him an adjutant he trusted.

Although Luo Ran felt that it was not necessary.

"Sorry, Lieutenant Freeman." Luo Ran and Freeman stood together in front of the battleship's window and watched the battle outside. Luo Ran turned his head and smiled: "I dragged you here."

Luo Ran said in his heart, these adjutants must have wanted to go out and fight in blood rather than watching in a safe warship.

"No!" Freeman said immediately: "The admiral asked me to protect you, I feel very proud! This is a mission even greater than war!"

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran paused, still asking deathly: "You take the liberty to ask, why do you think so?"

Freeman earnestly said: "One, you are the admiral's companion, your safety and situation affect the admiral's state of war, and thus affect the peace of the empire! Second, you are the key to the continuation of the empire's outstanding heir! Rounding off, I protect The guardian of the empire!"

"..."

Luo Ran turned to look out the window, but did not answer.

Seeing Luo Ran did not speak, Freeman smiled and said, "Secretary Luo, do you like the admiral too?"

"..."

Luo Ran was quiet for a while, and said: "Naturally I like it."

But it's not like that, he doesn't know.

And he never thought that Lucas would seriously develop this kind of relationship with him, which was too far beyond his cognition.

He couldn't react at all.

Luo Ran smiled and changed the subject: "Is this the Extreme Ice Mine?"

"Yes!"

Looking out of the window, you can see the caves and machines underneath, as well as the warships and gunfire at war on both sides.

"Hey, I hope the people above don't use UNK to do bad things." Freeman shook his head and said, "I also hope that we don't pay attention to us."

If UNK really continues to study as the eldest prince wishes, then soldiers will inevitably be injected with UNK.