11

[ Edited ]

Do not click to open, this is a problem.

Luo Ran looked at the screen in front of him, as if looking at a contract worth ten million.

Rong Duo admired him with her eyes.

Our secretary is the most handsome when he works hard.

Luo Ran is still doubting life, reshaping his values ​​and cognition of life.

Looking at the post data, such high clicks, comments, favorites...

? ? ?

Some people think he and Lucas are a couple? Even like to see them both? What a strange interest.

No, maybe these people just like the...subordinate friendship between him and Lucas? Empire brotherhood?

That's not right... I accidentally overheard it when I was in the company toilet before. It was obviously the relationship.

Luo Ran only found it incredible.

Luo Ran's index finger trembled slightly, and finally opened the post.

...

He is sometimes cruel, sometimes violent, he is the supreme general Shura- Lucas K. Augustin Diogucci Prada!

He is sometimes gentle, sometimes black, he is the almighty secretary of the highest admiral of the empire- Zimei Xueran!

He treats all Omega and Beta ruthlessly!

Until he met him, this damned and sweet secretary, he was obviously just a Beta!

He thought it was a hopeless love.

Until he walked in front of him, domineering and cold-hearted, his heart came alive.

Zimei Xueran: I love you, but I have to leave you.

Lucas K. Augustin Diogucci Prada: If you dare to run, I will kill you!

Why is our love so bitter and so sweet?

Time flies, the situation changes suddenly! will you still love me?

...

Luo Ran:...

I don't know exactly what I saw.

Ok……

Forget it.

Luo Ran turned off the screen blankly, and even coldly didn't like it.

Luo Ran thought sensibly and finally got the answer.

Maybe everyone likes Lucas and dreams of marrying him, but the only person around Lucas is himself, so he can only use himself to achieve his fantasy goals?

Well, yes, this is too reasonable.

After all, there was nothing between him and Lucas, and it was impossible.

Luo Ran shook his head, tidied up the desk, tidied  up Lucas' clothes and went home with a small stack of papers.

At this time, most of the company's people were almost gone, Luo Ran always went back to that one at the latest.

And Lucas slept at the company as always, but he was about to rest when Zhou Mingkai was here.

Lucas was a little disgusted, "What are you doing in the middle of the night."

"Big Brother!" Zhou Mingkai stood by the office door, humbly, "I'm broken in love!"

Lucas didn't lift his eyelids, and stepped forward to close the door.