35

Lucas originally didn't want to bully Luo Ran, after all, he is really in a bad mood now.

Lucas can now gradually perceive something, guessing the possible susceptibility period.

But since they came here, they deliberately ran in front of him to provoke...

bump--

Lucas pressed Luo Ran on the bed, pressed Luo Ran on his body, looking at him fiercely.

It is no different from the general cannibal Shura rumored outside.

Luo Ran could see clearly now.

Luo Ran lay in a daze, still a little dazed.

Ah, I didn't cry.

...No, what is he thinking?

Is it messy if you care? With his knees, he knew how Lucas could have tears.

……that.

This is over.

Luo Ran smiled and tried to defend, "Admiral...I, I didn't mean it, I thought..."

"For why?" Lucas raised an eyebrow.

Luo Ran's hand was raised to the top of his head to buckle, and Lucas half pressed against him, his knees pressed Luo Ran's legs, making him unable to move.

This is a posture that is completely subdued, completely losing the ability to resist.

Luo Ran was a little nervous and said: "I thought you were unhappy..."

There is really no way to say "I thought you were crying".

"I do, very, unhappy."

Lucas looked faintly and said, "I want to bully people especially, I'm so angry."

"..." Luo Ran closed his eyes and acknowledged in his heart.

Lucas chuckled, clasped Luo Ran's ankle and lifted it up.

Luo Ran: "...?!"

Lucas-Tickles Luo Ran's feet.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

At this moment, Lucas was kneeling on the bed on Luo Ran's waist, with his left foot bent, his knee pressed against Luo Ran's chest so that Luo Ran could not get up and resist, and the other knee was supported on the bed.

Luo Ran's foot was lifted, Lucas clasped his ankle with one hand and scratched his ankle with the other.

"Go, Admiral...!" This posture is a bit ambiguous, and Luo Ran is ticklish, it is really uncomfortable to be so scratched and want to laugh, physiological tears are coming out, and he is constantly struggling like a fish out of water Twist.

"Ha...Stop." Secretary Luo, who has always been calm and self-sufficient, couldn't help making begging and gasping sounds at this moment, mixed with uncontrollable laughter, looked extremely uncomfortable.

Lucas turned to look at Luo Ran, "Do you know what's wrong?"

Luo Ran gasped: "I see."

Lucas asked again: "Whose secretary are you?"

Luo Ran: "Yours."

Lucas put down Luo Ran's ankle and was barely satisfied with Luo Ran's somewhat embarrassed appearance at the moment.