58

The intensity of Lucas's strength caused Luo Ran's feet to hang in the air and he was stuck on Lucas' waist.

Luo Ran was lying on the table and was pressed by Lucas, feeling that this posture was too bad.

"Admiral..." Luo Ran took a deep breath and said with a bit of anger: "Kiss and kiss, please let me go down."

Luo Ran's lips had broken skin, and her cheeks and ears were flushed.

"Are you sure?" Lucas smiled and grabbed Luo Ran's broken hair that fell in his ear, raised his eyebrows and said: "Then why are you so red?"

"..." Luo Ran curled his head, "I didn't."

Lucas was noncommittal and let go of Luo Ran.

Luo Ran supported the table and wanted to get up, but as soon as he stood up, his body became soft. If Lucas hadn't stretched out his hand to embrace him, Luo Ran would have to sit down.

"Yo?" Lucas raised his eyebrows: "Is this my leg weakened by my kiss?"

"..."

"Unexpectedly, Secretary Luo, you are so serious on your face, why are you so glamorous." Lucas smiled and said: "You still can't stand up, do you like me, or why are you like this?"

Luo Ran was ashamed and furious.

That's because Lucas' pheromone is too aggressive...!

Lucas completely released the pheromone at this moment, and the strong tobacco smell almost replaced the air, depriving Luo Ran of breathing and reason.

Lucas has never been like this before. For him, all these loves are superfluous.

Could it be that... Lucas was excited by the kiss and couldn't control the pheromone because he had never experienced it before? Still feel that he is Beta anyway, so he doesn't care about and control pheromones?

Luo Ran held the table with his hands, his breathing gradually became heavier.

Lucas looked at Luo Ran who was extremely patient, and raised his eyebrows slightly.

Install, continue to install.

Still endure so hard.

What's wrong, is he so untrustworthy?

little bastard.

Dare to lie to him, even he has to lie, he is obviously an Omega.

Lucas said in his heart that he would continue to watch Luo Ran pretending to be bullying him.

Who made Luo Ran so bold?

Lucas grabbed Luo Ran by the collar, bowed his head and laughed in a low voice: "You haven't answered me yet, why can't you stand up? My face is so red?"

"Sorry." Luo Ran took a deep breath and said, "I may...maybe because I haven't recovered."

"Really?" Lucas sneered.

"...Admiral, let me go." Luo Ran lowered his head, holding the corner of the table with his hands tightly.

Luo Ran has never dared to release even a little pheromone in front of him because of the relationship between his identity and his own momentum and ability. Therefore, it was the first time for Luo Ran to feel such an attack by Alpha pheromone. Strictly speaking... it wasn't an attack, it was just an Alpha provocation.

But Luo Ran didn't know why he was so provoked that he couldn't move. This familiar smell made him feel comfortable.

This... this is too bad.