32

At this moment, the military.

Wearing ear protection and focusing lens, Lucas, "Bump! Bump! Bump!" shot several shots at the distant target.

Several holes broke in the heart of the humanoid target.

Lucas didn't stop, changed a few grabs and continued to output, smashing the opposite target, leaving only a fake face with a smile.

Fuck, a human-shaped target, what a smiley face, shameless.

Lucas snorted and changed bullets again smoothly.

Lu Cheng and the other adjutant Wang Qiuyang looked at each other.

Lu Cheng asked, "The general is in a bad mood?"

Although Lucas usually trains very hard, but today's momentum... how to say, it seems to be resentful.

"It's okay." Lucas shook his wrist and glanced at Lu Cheng, silly.

Looking at Wang Qiuyang again, even though he is quite naive, there is already an Omega in the family, and he has been in a good relationship after many years of marriage.

Lucas looked at Wang Qiuyang and asked, "If your Omega suddenly ignores you, what's the situation?"

Although Luo Ran is not an Omega, and although he and Luo Ran are not in this relationship, it feels like asking Wang Qiuyang is right.

Lucas didn't know why.

Lu Cheng and Wang Qiuyang's eyes widened.

Oh oh! !

Their boss compared himself and Secretary Luo to Wang Qiuyang and his wife, and asked about relationship issues!

Beautiful love!

Wang Qiuyang calmed down, coughed, and put on a professional attitude: "Well, it depends on how long, if it's only for a while, it's probably naughty wanting to have some fun. If it's all night, it's probably a fight Pimple, have to coax."

Lucas thought for a moment, then replied: "It's been about four days."

The main reason is that Luo Ran's avoidance method is not completely fighting the cold war. When he is still gentle and everything is done perfectly, what should be done is still done.

But by the way... he is not stupid, he can naturally feel the difference.

Wang Qiuyang: "..."

Lu Cheng: "..."

After being aired for four days and still in the mood to come here to train...

This is so big...

Lu Cheng hesitated to speak but stopped.

Wang Qiuyang still wants to talk.

Lucas grinned.

"Just let it go if you have a fart! Master, don't give me anything jerky!"

Wang Qiuyang stood up straight and replied obediently: "Generally speaking, if Xiaoyun ignores me for so long, then I might reflect on whether I have been too cold toward her or ignored her recently?"

Lu Cheng smiled and said, "I can do this as well, is it just trying to catch it."

"Forget it." Wang Qiuyang smiled: "She was half angry and demonstrating, half wronged. I want to convey to me that my recent performance makes her unsatisfied."

Trying to catch up...?

Lucas frowned slightly.

Yes, didn't Luo Ran have a crush on herself?