New Rosalie

The night came. I went to my room, Esme went with them to the room where Rose was. I was listening to everything that was going on when my sister woke up.

"What did you do to me?" Despite the enormous dread in her voice, it was an immense relief to hear her again.

"Rosalie, you were on the middle of a street at night, I smelled blood and went to help you." Carlisle said, trying to sound calm.

"You need to hunt. Carlisle and I can take you" Edward said.

I heard Rosalie leaving with Carlisle and Edward. Then the bedroom door opened. It was Esme.

"When can I see her?"

"Once they come back." she said calmly.

I was anxiously waiting for the three of them to return. Then, as I was listening to their thoughts as they approached the house, Rosalie asks:

"Wait, my sister was with me the night everyting happened, where is she now?" she sounded desperate.

"Rosalie, your sister is fine. She's with Esme at our house waiting for you. However, she has something to tell you." said Carlisle, probably thinking that I wanted to tell her my biggest secret myself

And then they arrived. Carlisle enters first, then Edward, and last, Rose. She had never looked so beautiful! Of course, when she was human she was considered the most beautiful in town, all the men wanted her. But she looked very different, and I don't know how she looked any prettier, except for her eyes, which were red, but they would change with time.

"Rose?!" I was breathless.

"Violet? Thank goodness you're ok! I was so worried." I hugged her as tight as I could, but I realize that she was much stronger now.

"Rose, I need to tell you something, I was going to tell you when we were walking home, but I couldn't."

She didn't say anything.

"Rose, I am a witch" I told, I began observing her reaction. She was obviously confused.

"But, how?"

I told her about my mother, and that she had been executed, I told her that Aunt Abby had taken our brothers for their protection. And I told her everything I had told the other three about the witches.

"At least I'll spend the eternity with you, Rose"

"Yeah, I don't think will be that bad being immortal"

Days passed, and Rose asked Carlisle's permission to have her revenge. She went after every man present that night. She left Royce last. And on the night she killed him, she was dressed as a bride, because she would have married him soon if it had not been for this event.