Bachelorette party

The second day that I have waited the longest for all my life. My bachelorette party. It was August, so it was summer, but not so hot, it was the perfect weather for my wedding tomorrow. Seth would also have his bachelor party with Jake, Ryan, Thomas and the other wolves. Mine I would celebrate with Grace, Jennifer, Hagatha, Julie and Sapphira. Helen was invited, but thought it best to stay with Sarah, helping to take care of May.

The plan was to go to Seattle to some bar or club to drink, and then we would all make the most of it drunk so that we wouldn't remember anything afterwards. After rethinking the plan, since practically all of us didn't look 18, we thought that partying in some public place wouldn't work, so we all gathered at Grace's house.

Jennifer had bought booze, while Grace had taken care of the snacks. There was enough for all of us. It would be good having a party just to ourselves.

The night came, I dressed up (not so dressed up because it only be my friends and I) and teleported to Grace's house. All the girls had been waiting for me. I got in and soon heard the loud music, Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna.

Some of them had started drinking already.

"Violet, it's unreal that you're almost married!" Grace spoke.

I greeted them all.

"Since you're the star of the night, so you can start drinking we've thought on a classic shot of tequila!" Jennifer said.

Jennifer and Grace took me to a chair and then I sat. Hagatha put the classic Mexican hat on my head and Julie gave me a shot of tequila.

"Let's go!" Sapphira yelled excitedly.

"You know what you have to do before drinking." Julie said.

"Arriba, abajo, al centro y adentro!" we all yelled together, while I finished the shot of tequila.

As soon as I finished the shot, Grace and Jennifer started shaking my head. I got pretty dizzy.

"And now our initiation begins! Let's start this party!" Grace screamed.

And then Candy Shop started playing, and we all made a circle, everyone with tequila shots in hand. We'd play Never Have I Ever. It'd be fun, since we were all drunk already.

"Never Have I Ever cheated on my boyfriend or girlfriend!" Grace said first.

She was the only one who took a shot. A lot of things would be revealed tonight. We'd probably forget it all later.

"Don't worry, it wasn't Thomas!" she said laughing.

"Never Have I Ever played strip poker!" Hagatha spoke, she, Grace, and Julie took a shot.

This game was different. Who took my shots would be the winner.

"Never Have I Ever got drunk!" Sapphira said, everyone took a shot.

"Wait!" I said. "Let's make a new rule, if one of us ask to tell the story about it, you'll be forced to tell us." I suggested.

"Awesome idea!" they said.

"Never Have I Ever done drugs!" I said, we all took a shot.

Of course it was common that we've tried some types of drugs before. No drug is lethal to us.

"Never Have I Ever been handcuffed." Grace said then drank her shot.

"How?" I asked chuckling, I was so drunk.

Grace seemed to have a life full of adventures and experiences before moving to Forks.

"It was in a feat party in Florida, some neighbor called the cops, most people ran away from the party, but I was to drunk to notice the police had arrived. They ended up arresting me."

"Never Have I Ever went to a party without being invited." Hagatha said, we all took a shot.

"Never Have I Ever questioned my sexuality." Julie spoke.

Hagatha, Julie, and I took a shot.

"Storytime, Vi!" Grace asked.

"I once met a girl who made me question my sexuality. Of course we made out, and that made me question it even more." I said.

"Never Have I Ever had a threesome!" Grace said, Julie and her took a shot.

"Tell us." Sapphira said.

"I can't cause' I don't remember! I just know that I did it cause' I was told after it happened." Julie said.

"With who?" I asked Grace.

"Two men." she answered.

We all laughed.

"Never Have I Ever kissed someone in here!" Sapphira spoke, we all took a shot, except Grace.

"I think I'm the only one who hasn't." Grace said.

After this game we all danced a lot and lastly we played Truth or Dare.

I thanked them all for the funniest night I've had, but I had to gom home, I needed to rest enough for the big day tomorrow.

I teleported to the living room of my house, where Alice and Rose have been waiting for me.

"You stink of tequila" Rose spoke.

"We told you to not drink that much! Thankfully Helen left a few potions for you." Alice said.

"I needed that! It's been to long since I hadn't so much fun like that!" I said, stumbling.

I watched both of them cover their noses.

"Rose, take her to her room while I serve her a potion." Alice instructed.

Rose took me in her arms bridal style to take me to my room, I was pretty dizzy. She took my clothes off and gave me a a cold water shower. She then helped me put some pyjamas and laid me on the bed.

"I hope you feel better tomorrow." Rose said. "It'll be your big day, and I'm excited to see your dress and heels."

"We're excited." Alice said. 'Drink this and you'll go to sleep in a short time."

I drank it, got more comfortable in bed, and not even a minute later I was sleeping.