The second first time

I was at home when I received a phone call. "Hello?"

"Hey, Vi" Seth said.

"Hey, Seth!"

"I was wondering, my mom left to spend the weekend at Charlie's, and Leah is with Jake... do you wanna come over?" Seth invited me.

"Of course!"

I put some clothes, I had been wearing pajamas, I took my car keys and went down to the garage.

Of course, it wouldn't be my family if someone didn't stop me before I could get to my car.

"Where are you going, Vi?" Alice looked at me, maliciously.

"I'm meeting Seth." I told her. "Alice, stop looking at me like that... don't tell them anything you shouldn't."

"Don't worry, Vi. I won't tell them anything."

I got in the car and went to Seth's.

When I arrived, I parked in front of his house. I went to the entrance and knocked on the door. A few seconds later he answered.

"Hi, Vi."

"Hi, Seth."

We kissed and then we walked inside and he closed the door. "Why did your mom go to Charlie's for the weekend?"

"Oh, Jake didn't tell you? My mom and Charlie are a thing now."

"That's cool! I'm happy for them!" I told him.

Charlie was very lonely since Reneé left home and the two divorced, and Sue was very lonely since Harry passed away, so it would be very nice for the two of them to have each other.

"It's a miracle that Jake left my house to spend some time with Leah... since Nessie was born he doesn't leave her side."

"Yeah... actually, Jake is doing a favor for me." Seth said.

"A favor?" I said, confused.

"Yeah, I took advantage that my mom's not at home and asked him to distract Leah for a few hours."

Now I was getting what Seth wanted. "So we're finally alone?" I said, getting closer to him.

"Yeah..." he sounded nervous. It would be his first time after all.

When my nose was almost touching his, he grabbed my waist and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck, stroking his hair.

Unexpectedly he took me in his arms bridal style, and took me to the second floor. We got in his room.

I chuckled when I saw everything he had prepared. The room was darker, I could only see everything because of the candles which were scattered around the room, red rose petals were on the floor with the candles. The radio was on, Chasing Cars was playing.

"It's beautiful, Seth." I told him, admiring everything.

"Jake helped me."

I sat on his bed. "Seth, you know I'm not a virgin, right?"

"Oh, I know... I found out by your brother that day you met your friends..."

Oh- that day that Emmett openly said 'the guy that popped Violet's cherry'. Emmett!

"That's-that's good. For a moment I thought you did all this to make me feel more comfortable..."

"Yeah, that too. I did this more for me actually..."

He sat on the bed beside me and I started kissing him. I tried making him feel more comfortable for his first time.

I took off his shirt and let his muscles in view. I took off the coat I was wearing.

Then he took off my shirt and I took off his pants, we were standing now. My shorts were suddenly on the floor. I took off my shoes and he took off his. My breasts were exposed now, I wasn't wearing a bra.

We took off the rest of the clothes and laid on the bed. I noticed his nervousness because when I touched his hand he was shaking.

"You don't need to be nervous." I told him, while I gasped.

He nodded, still a little nervous, but he was more relaxed now.

I let him feel more relaxed and used to this new sensation, then he turned me and now I was under him. We kept holding our hands while making love.

After a while we've finished. I felt like I just had my first time again, but it was better, I didn't feel any pain or bleed.

I put my clothes and Seth did too.

When I was fully clothed, I noticed he was paralyzed, he seemed to have remembered something.

"What is it, Seth?" I asked him.

"I forgot to- forgot to use-" he started saying, but I got what he was trying to say.

"Don't worry. I'm on the pill."

I noticed he immediately relaxing and sighing of relief. "Not that I don't want kids... I just don't think right now is a good time."

"I agree."

"Vi, I'm sorry, but you know how my sister is stubborn and a little closed off, so I think it's better if you leave before she arrives." Seth said.

"You don't have to worry, Seth."

He followed me to the front door and we kissed before I left. I got in my car and went home.

I parked the car in the garage and went to the living room.

When I arrived I noticed everyone was staring me. I turned to Alice.

"What did you tell them this time, Alice?" I asked, ready to scold her.

"Nothing! I swear, Vi! I just told them you left and went to Seth's."

I noticed Edward's disgusted face, he was reading my mind.

"Stop it, Edward!" I hissed.

"You know I can't sometimes!"

I saw the way Emmett was looking at me.

"How was it in your boyfriend's house, Vi? Jacob left a few hours ago to hang out with Leah, and Bella spoke to Charlie on the phone and she found out Sue is with him this weekend." he said.

"So what? We were watching movies..."

Jasper decided to tease me as well. "What movie?"

"Ha-Harry Potter."

"Which one?" Jasper asked.

"Order of the Phoenix." I quickly answered.

I was always terrible at lying to my family.

"That movie hasn't been released yet." Emmett said, with that annoying teasing look on his face like he was about to say some bullshit.

My cheeks were on fire. That's when Emmett started laughing.

"Oh, lil sis, you're terrible at lying." he said.

"Shut up, Emmett." I said.

"At least tell me you guys used protection."

"SHUT UP, EMMETT!" I yelled.

"Emmett, leave your sister alone." Esme spoke.

She was looking at me protectively. I sat on the couch between her and Carlisle.