Back to school

Edward, Alice and I went back to school after a long time. As I did daily, I woke up, got dressed, had breakfast and Alice, Edward and I went to school, but first, we picked Bella up.

Lunch time came, as during the time my family was not in Forks I spent with the other witches, I thought it best this time to sit with my siblings and Bella. I waited for Edward and Bella to arrive at the dining hall for us to sit, Bella asked that we sit with her human friends. Not only did they find it strange, but so did we.

"Have you sent your announcements, yet?" Angela Weber asked Bella. I wasn't really paying attention to the conversation, but rather I was looking at Alice, who was judging Bella's outfit mentally, I tried not to laugh.

"No." Bella answered. "There's no point, really. Renée knows when I'm graduating. Who else is there?"

"How about you, Alice?" Angela asked.

"All done."

"Lucky you. My mother has a thousand cousins and she expects me to hand-address one to everybody. I'm going to get carpal tunnel. I can't put it off any longer and I'm just dreading it."

"I'll help you. If you don't mind my awful handwriting." Bella said.

"That's so nice of you. I'll come over any time you want."

"Actually, I'd rather go to your house if that's okay — I'm sick of mine. Charlie un-grounded me last night." Bella told her, she obviously had been grounded after going to Italy and being gone for three days.

"Really? I thought you said you were in for life."

"I'm more surprised than you are. I was sure I would at least have finished high school before he set me free."

"Well, this is great, Bella! We'll have to go out to celebrate."

"You have no idea how good that sounds."

"What should we do?" Alice mused.

"Whatever you're thinking, Alice, I doubt I'm that free."

"Free is free, right?" I spoke.

"I'm sure I still have boundaries — like the continental U.S., for example."

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked.

"Nothing. Look, let's give it a couple of days to make sure he wasn't joking. It's a school night, anyway."

"We'll celebrate this weekend, then." Alice insisted.

"Sure."

Angela, Alice and I, later Ben joined us, we started talking about our options of what we could do this weekend, when Alice had a vision. Angela started caling her, really worried.

"Alice? Alice!"

"Is it naptime already, Alice?" Edward joked.

"Sorry, I was daydreaming, I guess." she made an excuse.

"Daydreaming's better than facing two more hours of school." Ben said, and he was right, I hated having repetitive classes.

Alice continued the conversation more excited than before. Bella was curious to ask Edward what Alice had seen.

When we were leaving, Mike Newton went to us and started talking with Edward about his car, he was saying he had some problems, I thought that was weird since Mike hated Edward.

"Perhaps it's the cables?" Edward suggested.

"Maybe. I really don't know anything about cars," Mike admitted. "I need to have someone look at it, but I can't afford to take it to Dowling's."