The entire family knows

Alice and I managed to buy everything we wanted. The part of the trip where we were inside a mall shopping was the best, but the part where Alice found out that I wasn't a virgin anymore...

The ride home was silent. Of course, I knew Alice would ask Esme or Rosalie about my first time when we got back, but I tried to read her mind, all the lyrics to Katy Perry's California Gurls, obviously she was hiding something, not only in her mind, but she was a little nervous or maybe anxious.

We got home and she parked the car in the garage and said, "Let's go. You must be hungry, sorry I forgot about that..." She didn't seem angry with me, I think she was just digesting the whole thing, I really was treated like the youngest. I tried to put myself in her place in the same situation and I kind of understood what she was going through. Her little sister was no longer a child.

Alice entered the house well before me, since she was faster. I went inside and went to hug Carlisle, who was holding the door for me, "Hi, dad!"

"I'm glad you're back, Vi. It's not the same without you."

We hugged. Rosalie and Emmett had returned from their honeymoon. When I saw, Alice was dragging Rose and Esme somewhere.

"I need to talk to you both."

"What is it, Alice?" Rosalie asked.

Everyone was looking at Alice. Carlisle, Emmett, Jasper, and the next thing I knew Edward was staring at Alice in a very strange way... He had read her mind and found out what she wanted to talk about with Esme and Rosalie!

"Explain, Alice. NOW" Edward spoke up. He was quite angry, even though he had Bella now, he has always been jealous of me, as his sister.

"What happened, Edward? Alice?" Carlisle asked.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS VIOLET!" Edward said.

"What did you do Violet?" Rose asked.

"You know what he's talking about... Alice found out about it on the way to Seattle..." I answered. I tried communicating with here through our minds:

"I let it slipped to Alice I had lost my virginity and now Edward knows!"

"SO IT ISN'T A LIE?" Edward asked me.

"Edward, calm down, that's not how you to talk to your sister. What's not a lie?" Carlisle said.

"SHE HAD BEEN HIDING FROM ALMOST ALL OF US SHE HAD LOST HER VIRGINITY!" Edward screamed, really angry.

Then everyone looked at me extremely surprised, except Alice, Rosalie, and Esme, who already knew. I was desperate, I didn't intend to tell anyone else, it was probably my biggest secret apart from the fact that I was a witch.

I looked at everyone. Then tears started to fall from my eyes.

"EDWARD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME! YOU'RE THE WORST BROTHER EVER!" I screamed, while I cried.

I went to go upstairs straight to my room.

"Vi, wait!" Esme said, trying to calm me down before I went upstairs and locked myself in my room. Everyone knew that when I locked myself in the room NO ONE came in.

I went into my room and slammed the door as hard as I could. Then I threw myself on the bed on my stomach, with my head completely immersed in the pillow to stifle some of the crying.

When I calmed down I grabbed a small mirror on the bedside table.

"Show me what's happening downstairs"

Everyone was in the living room, some sitting on the couch.

"Edward how could you do this to her?" Rosalie said.

Edward didn't say anything, he looked sorry for what he said. He usually had these anger moments and often couldn't control himself.

"It was my fault." Alice said.

"Don't blame yourself, Alice." Esme told her.

"But it was! We were heading Seattle and she started talking about how she was feeling lonely after Edward found Bella. She told me she wanted to find her soulmate, but she was really scared... And then she kind of told me unintentionally that she had lost her virginity..."

"And why is that your fault?" Rose asked her.

"Because I freaked out when she told me, I was mad at her for not telling me sooner... And now I know why she didn't want to tell me... It's because I'm a gossip girl..."

I felt bad for Alice and I really wanted to hug her right now. She was wrong, I didn't want to tell her because I didn't really know how to tell her.

"She never told me either... I thought she trusted me." Edward said, there was sadness in his voice.

"Edward, she didn't want to tell you because she felt uncomfortable about it." Esme said.

My brothers and father were quiet.

"She wasn't comfortable when she told me, Edward. I found out after it happened." Rose said.

"And when was this? I don't remember reading anything like it in her thoughts..."

"I think it's better if she tells you, if she wants of course, I don't want to tell anything for her, unless she wants me too." Esme said.

"We should care for her now. I know it's best if we let her be alone for a while, but I'd like someone to talk to her." Carlisle said.

"I will." Edward said.

"Edward, no! You did this, she probably needs one of us right now, she won't feel comfortable talking about it with a guy." Rose said.

"Rose, I think you should go. You know her better than anyone else." Carlisle told her.

Rose went to go climg the stairs. I put the mirror on my bedside table again and I pretended I was asleep.

I heard a knock on my door and then Rose opened and asked:

"Can I come in?"

I turned to the door and just nodded my head in agreement, my voice would be horrible now, after I had cried my eyes out. I sat up in bed and Rose came over and sat down beside me. She began to stroke my hair and spoke, "I'm really sorry that our family found out this way, Vi, I really am, I wouldn't like if it happened to me... But now they know. But I don't think it's such a terrible thing..."

"Terrible? It's fine Alice finding out. But it's totally embarassing! Emmett, Jasper, Edward... even dad knows! I'll never leave this room again!" I started crying again.

"You know everyone will support you no matter what, right?"

"I know.. But now they will treat me differently... Because now they know I changed. I'm not a little girl anymore..."

"Don't worry about it, Violet. It's not worth it. But I want you to know something. Are you really feeling lonely?"

"Yeah... Everyone has a partner besides me...Edward was the only one who understood me, we had each other, we used to make each other company when other didn't. And now I have no one..."

Then Rosalie hugged me tight and lay down with me. I fell asleep soon after that.