Bella Swan

After a few weeks away, Edward returned, having managed to control himself. Apparently the blood of the new student was much more tempting than most humans. Edward had gone back to school, and had started talking to Isabella Swan.

I was having a normal school day, it was raining a lot, Rosalie and Alice dropped me off at school. 

My class was over, and then I waited for the boys to pick me up. It turned out that they didn't come to pick me up. They were never late, so after about 20 minutes of waiting, I had to walk home with all the rain. I was furious. I arrived home after walking for about two hours, I was soaking wet, my makeup all smeared. I knocked on the door and waited for them to open for me:

"Oh my God! Violet! What happened with you?" Alice asked me. Esme, Emmett and Jasper noticed her worried voice and came to see what was happening.

"Honey, are you ok?" Esme asked me in amazement.

"No! I was having a normal day at school, but when it was time to leave, nobody picked me up! I waited for about twenty minutes, but since they are never late to pick me up I had to walk back home! Do you know how long it took me to get here? Two hours!" I replied angrily, looking at Emmett and Jasper.

"Did you two forget to pick her up at school?" Esme asked them.

"With everything that happened with Edward I don't think we remembered..." Emmett said laughing.

"Thank you so much Emmett! Next time just warn me so I can steal a car and drive myself!"I told him angrily.

Then Edward, Carlisle and Rosalie arrived. The three of them were acting strange, Rosalie fighting with Edward and Carlisle trying to catch up with them. And then they came into the house and saw me.

"What happened? Violet, are you okay?" Carlisle asked me.

"No, Dad! The thing is, they forgot to pick me up from school, and I walked home!" I answered, still pissed.

"Honey, you'd better change, come on." Esme, Rosalie and Alice accompanied me to my bedroom to help me change clothes.

While Esme was getting dry clothes, Alice was taking off my makeup, and Rosalie was helping me out of my wet clothes, I asked them, "

"What happened to Edward? It must have been very serious to forget me..."

"HHe did something he shouldn't have. That human almost got run over today, only she didn't because Edward got there in time to stop the van." Rose said, she was mad. "He took the risk of exposing us..."

"And how is she? Did she suspect anything?" I asked her.

"She would be very dumb if she didn't suspect.... But Edward will fix what he has done."

Edward really loved her. To take the risk of finding out what he is, she definitely wasn't an ordinary girl.