The party

Finally it was time for the party. Julie, Grace, Hagatha and Sapphira arrived early to help clean up the house. I was thinking that until now Alice hadn't noticed that I had run away from home. But I could understand, she was a bit upset that she insisted on trying to help me, when even she didn't know how to help me in that kind of situation. All of us were already dressed up and ready for the people to arrive.

People started arriving in small groups. Jake, Bella, Embry and Quil were the first ones to arrive.

"Hi, Bella." I said.

"Hi, Violet. I hope your family doesn't find out anything, especially Alice, you know how she gets when something she didn't plan for happens."

"Thank you for understanding, Bella. I've been around Alice for a long time so I know my way around."

"That's good, because sometimes even Edward has know idea how to handle her." Bella said jokingly.

The rest of the werewolves came. Sam, Jared and Paul.

"Girls, these are my wolf friends, Sam, Jared, Paul, Embry and Quil. And this is Jake." I introduced everyone. "And this is Bella, Edward's girlfriend."

I realized that Embry was looking at Sarah a lot, a more intense look than if he had simply liked her. I would ask Jake later.

"So, Seth and Leah didn't want to come?" I asked Jake.

"It was Leah... She decided staying with Emily, and to not have trouble with his sister, Seth stayed too, but he really wanted to come." Jake answered.

Soon after that more people arrived. Angela, Lauren, Jessica, Ben and Eric. And later Mike and Mark Newton. A lot of people I didn't know came too.

Everyone was enjoying themselves. Some were outside the house, with their feet in the pool, others, who discovered that Sarah had herbs, were smoking, and the rest were inside the house, drinking, eating, and socializing. Sarah, Jennifer and Grace were smoking outside, while Hagatha, Julie, Sapphira and I had the idea of playing truth or dare. The music was loud.

"Hey everyone, how about playing truth or dare?" I screamed.

Several wanted to, including Jake, Jared, Paul, Mark, Lauren, and others I didn't know, but had seen at school before. We formed a circle around the room and started spinning the bottle. A boy I didn't know, but must have been from Bella's year, asked Julie. We were used to this kind of games.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare of course!"

"I dare you to kiss me." without complaining it, Julie kissed him, and it seemed that he liked it.

Now it was Lauren's turn (who apparently didn't really like the Cullens and Bella) and she asked me.

"Truth or dare, Legacy?" she asked me. People at school called me 'legacy' because I was the youngest Cullen and for being pretty like the rest of my family.

"Dare, let me see what you got!" I challenged her.

"Okay, then... I dare you to kiss... Hagatha!"

"That's it?" Hagatha and I kissed, that was common in dares. Bella, Jake and a few other were shocked.

After that I left the game. Mark followed me. I was going to get more vodka.

"Hey, Violet. How you doing?"

"Good."

After a lot of small talk I noticed he wanted, make out with me. We kissed, and it was actually good, but he wasn't the kind of person I would date. After that kiss I don't remember a lot.... I was completely drunk.

The other day I woke up on the couch in Jennifer and Sarah's living room. I didn't have a hangover, witches don't have that. I saw that my backpack was on the living room table, and when I looked, there were missed calls from Alice! I was in a lot of trouble. I called her, who answered in less than a second.

"Violet, tell me where you are RIGHT NOW!" she screamed. "I just didn't notify Carlisle because I'm giving you a chance."

"Chill, Alice, I'm at Sarah's..."

"Come home RIGHT NOW! Teleport yourself, I want you here immediately."

"Alright, alright... I'm just picking up my stuff and I'll go."

The call ended. I was in big trouble if Alice told my parents about this. I grabbed my backpack and went into the bathroom to change. When I look in the mirror I see a huge hickey on my neck! Now I was in trouble. Sarah, Jennifer, and whoever else was in the house were asleep. I left a note in the kitchen. I got my things, and before I teleported away I put some make-up on the hickey. Then I came home.

I dropped my stuff on my bed and went downstairs.

"Do you have something to tell me?" Alice spoke.

"Ah... Sorry for leaving without you noticing..."

"And you didn't invite me to the party you had at your friend's house! They said it was epic!"

"Sorry for not inviting you..."

Alice was now looking at my neck, and to make matters worse, Jasper and Emmett were now in the room, observing the situation.

"What's that on your neck?" she asked me. She took of the powder I'd put and saw the hickey.

"No-nothing..."

"A HICKEY!" Emmett and Jasper said, while they laughed.

"And who exactly did that?" Alice asked.

"There's slight a chance it might be Mark Newton, although I don't really remember much after we-" I interrupted myself from saying anything else.

"So it means you don't know who did it?"

"Yeah, I don't remember..."

"Yes, probably because of the alcohol. You stink, go take a shower..." Alice said while Jasper and Emmett were laughing even more than before.

"Alice, please, don't tell them! They would kill me! The same goes for you two!" I said turning to Emmett and Jasper. "Don't tell them!"

"Alright, we won't. But don't do that again, Violet! At least if you want to go to another party, one of us must be with you."

"Okay, Alice. Thanks for not telling them."

I went to take a shower then.