The escape

The day has come to execute my plan. Friday. I was at lunch, at Alice and Bella's table, Edward and the others had already left to go hunting. The end of lunch came and Alice was walking with Bella and me to our classes. I needed to talk to Sarah so she would know about my plan, but I needed to talk somewhere where Alice could not hear us. As we were walking down the hallway, I found Sarah standing near her locker.

"Alice, Bella, I'm sorry, but I really need to talk to Sarah." I said once I met Sarah in the hall.

Alice looked at me suspiciously.

"What, Alice? Since when you got back from Italy I haven't spent much time with them... and I'll still be in school, only a few meters away won't hurt you."

Alice and Bella kept walking.

"Sarah, I need to talk to you."

"Hey, Violet, I see you've remembered you have friends." she said jokingly. "What's up?"

"I can't tell you here... Let's go somewhere."

"Why do you just use your telepathy with me? Is it risky too?"

"If you were human, wouldn't you think it's weird two people in the hall making gestures and looking at each other without saying anything?"

"Good thinking."

I grabbed her arm and led her to the janitor's closet.

"Here's the thing, Edward, Rosalie and my parents are not in Forks, the went hunting. They left me in care of the three stooges, Alice, Jasper and Emmett. I'll go to your house this weekend, without them knowing. I already thought about everything."

"Why would you need to sneak out? You just say you'll spend the weekend at my place."

I told her about the newborns in Seattle.

"And now Carlisle doesn't want me to leave the house withour a vampire with me. In other words, I only leave to go to school because I'm always with either Alice or Edward here, and no going to your house."

"What's the plan? Isn't Alice precognitive?"

"Exactly. But recently we found out her power doesn't work around werewolves. So when I go to your house I'll be near one of them, so she can't foresee my escape."

"Great! Because I've been meaning to do something. Why don't we go to Port Angeles and do some shopping while you are at home?"

"How? If I buy anything Carlisle will know if I use the credit card."

"Maybe we could have a party at home then?" she suggested.

"Perfect!" I looked at my watch and I noticed I already lost the next class. "We better get going before they catch us skipping class."

"Don't you want to skip the rest of it? We don't need to leave, just hide."

The rest of the classes we skipped. It was boring to have the same classes over again. After I finished class I headed toward the parking lot where Alice and Bella were waiting for me in the car. I got in the back seat.

"Did you skip the rest of your classes since you went to talk to that friend of yours?" Alice asked me.

"I didn't 'skip' the rest of the classes, I had them all before. And I wasn't with her, I just had a quick chat with Sarah and then she went to class. I wasn't feeling very well so I went to the infirmary. I'm still not feeling very well..." I lied, I was really making progress in lying to my family.

We were going to leave Bella at the city limits, near La Push, where Jake was waiting.

"I thought witches were immune to human diseases..." Alice said suspiciously.

"They are. I'm not sick."

"Why you are not feeling well, then?" she asked while staring at me.

"Menstrual cramps. If I were you I would look straight ahead if you don't want to crash into a car." I said quickly. Bella was a little fllushed by my excuse.

Alice rolled her eyes.

"Now I get why you don't want to be stuck at home with Emmett..." Alice said.

Emmett always joked about my women's issues.

We left Bella with Jake so I went to the front seat. Then Alice started filling me up with questions and comments.

"We could do something today, just the two of us. You don't want Emmett around, especially without Esme at home to defend you."

"We could, but I'm not in the mood to leave the house today. Besides, I already said I was going to take a break from our trips, I was traumatized by the last one." I was talking about when everyone found about my virgnity.

"Alright, then." she sounded disappointed.

We arrived home and before anything else I went straight to my room, but not before hearing Emmett and Jasper's curious question about me.

"What's up with her?"

"Cramps..." Damn Alice, now Emmett was going to be all over me... even though it was a lie.

Before I had time to sort some clothes to go to Sarah's house, Alice appeared in my room.

"What is it, Alice?" I asked, lying on the bed with my hand on my stomach, faking it very well.

"I just wanted to know if you would like a cup of tea or some medicine for the pain..."

"My potions and teas would have a better effect than anything you would make... besides, It's not thst east to ease witches' cramps..." the last part was a lie.

"Alright, then." she said while walking out of my room.

From my bed, I slammed and locked the door with my telekinesis. I grabbed a backpack and started sorting through my clothes. When I finished, I saw that Jake was calling.

"Hello? Hey, Sarah!" I said as a disguise.

"When you'll come to the woods, Doll?"

"Now."