Uniting the witches

The vampires and the werewolves made a deal. They would team up to take out the army of newborns. They agreed to meet at the same place where the baseball game was, Jasper would teach them tactics for killing newborns and they would train. I would use this time that they would spend away from home, far away, to call all the witches to our house. I called one by one through the mirror, which served as a Skype. In a few minutes, they were at my house.

"You called us quite urgently, we were worried. We want to know what is going on." Helen spoke.

We were all sat in the living room.

"I had to call you urgently, my family is out and will be gone all day. All of you have probably read the papers or watched the news, you must know about the murders in Seattle." I said.

"Yes." they all answered.

"It turns out that the person behind these murders is not just a serial killer. It is a vampire"

"A vampire? How are you so sure?" Sapphira asked me.

"This vampire is killing all those people to create an army of newborns. The newborns are newly turned vampires, and because they still have human blood in their veins they are faster and stronger." I explained to them.

"And why a vampire is doing that?" Sarah asked me.

"A few days ago, an unknown vampire paid a little visit to Bella's house, and took most of her clothes. On these clothes is Bella's scent, this vampire is creating an army to kill Bella and my family." I told them.

"If we don't stop it, it will not only kill your family... it will kill the humans in the city as well, and it will be a risk to continue living here. " Jennifer concluded.

"Exactly. My family is at this moment with the wolves of La Push. They have made a deal and will fight together against these vampires, they are out of town training to fight them."

"And what will be your part, I mean, our part, in this battle?" Hagatha asked.

"Before they could ally themselves with the wolves, I was going to participate. I would use an invisibility cloak and a broom and with the powers I would help fight the vampires. But after they managed to ally themselves with the wolves, my family won't even consider my presence in the fight, they are all afraid that I might get hurt. "

"Anyone could get hurt in a fight." Julie spoke.

"That is why I called you here today. My family will not know that we will also fight. We will arrive by surprise on time, before the army arrives. I know where the fight will be. First, I want to know if everyone here is willing to fight."

"Of course we are. It's not just your family who's in danger, we all are." Sarah said.

They all agreed to team up with my family.

"So now we need to have a plan so we can fight too." Grace spoke.

"Yes. Some of you know, but I was once attacked by a vampire, and he drank my blood, which I thought they could never do, but the vampire wanted to try the taste. After he took all my blood out of my body I blacked out for a few days, but I didn't die. Without our blood, we don't die, but we weaken. I couldn't use my powers when I was weak."

"We need to find a way so they won't even think to get close to our necks, after all they are stronger and faster than us." Hagatha spoke.

"Violet, you have the power to manipulate the scents. You could use it so we smell like any other vampire, so they won't think about our blood." Sapphira said.

"If we make some potions for strength and speed, maybe we can mix with them. The strength won't be the same as the vampires', but we will be in a better fighting condition." I said. "Helen, you're the best at potions, can you prepare enough for all of us?"

"I can." she answered.

"We'll use our illusion manipulation so we look like vampires. They'll find it weird if we smell like a vampire but look human." Sarah spoke.

"I'll change our smell and our appearance. Grace, you can use your emotion manipulation when fighting them." I told her.

"We can't use jinxes in the field. When we're reciting them it'll be late and some vampire will attack us." Sapphira reminded us. "I recommend using phytokinesis, telekinesis and electrokinesis, they'll be more efficient. Try not to hypnotize anyone, we won't have time for visual contact. Violet, Jennifer and Julie you three try not to use vocal hypnosis."

Sapphira, as the oldest of us, was always the one who commanded.

"Teleport a lot. That's our way of velocity. Grace, you can make potions for nausea and dizziness." Sarah spoke.

"We have a few disadvantages. Our powers are not made to attack vampires. So we'll use those which are faster and more efficient. Hagatha, don't turn yourself into a cat, you'd be weaker and without your powers. Jennifer, you have your voodoo powers, so you won't be coming with us, you'll stay at home." Sapphira said.

"Our healing factor will work if we stay away from their venom. So we should avoid being close to them." I said.

We sorted some things out for our plan.

"Girls I'm sorry, but now I need you all to go back home, my family will be home in any second and they can't know about this." I told them

They all said their goodbyes and went back home. I was really excited to kill a few vampires.