My family is back

Alice and Bella left. What remained was my nervousness about what was going to happen to Edward. I was really very worried about him. I never believed that as much as he loved Bella, that he would be able to do such a thing. I was also angry with Rosalie. Did she not care what might happen to him when she told him that Bella was dead?

As soon as the car left I went back to Bella's house. I was going to tidy up the makeshift beds we had made in the living room. As I went inside, Jacob stopped me.

"Hey, what are you doing? The bloodsucker told you to go back home." he spoke.

"I'll make the beds. I don't want to leave more work for Charlie, he'll be pretty occupied worrying about Bella once hearing she's gone."

"Okay. Let me help you then." we both went to the living room.

"I really used to think you didn't like my family because of Edward and not because of what we are. But you werewolves have really something against vampires." I said.

"Edward is one of the reasons I don't like the Cullens. And it's not just us, vampires hate us too. You saw your sister's reaction when she heard Bella was hanging with werewolves."

"You don't seem to hate me like you hate my family, so Edward can't be one of the reasons."

"I can see you're different. I've never heard about witches other than in Harry Potter. I have no idea what you're capable of. You maybe able to kill me with some spell right now, but it makes me like you a little more when your smell doesn't penetrate my nose like vampire's."

We finished making the beds. I grabbed my things I had taken with me.

"Are you going to stay and wait for Charlie to come back? Or would you rather he read the note himself?" I asked him.

"If I'm here when he finds out he will be pissed at me for not stopping Bella. It's better if I go to." he said. "How are you going to go back? The bloodsucker took the car."

"I could teleport myself to my house, but usually when I do that it's just when I really need to do it. It's a strange feeling."

"How awesome! Teleportation! I have my bike, but I don't know if it's a good idea to be close to the vampire lair."

"That's not a problem. My family is not in Forks. We better get going before Charlie arrives."

He got on his bike and I got behind him.

"Careful there, Doll. Are you sure your family lets you ride a bike? They may find it dangerous."

"I stopped aging when I was almost sixteen. I know how to drive. And I love riding my bike."

"You've got a bike? Cool. You have to lead the way to your house, Doll."

"Why are you calling me doll? Did you like meeting a witch?" I asked, smirking at him.

"It must be pretty fun having a witch friend. You look like those china dolls, and I like giving nicknames to people. I wanted to call something different other than your name."

"Normal people call me Vi."

"But I'm not a normal person. And you can have the honor to call me Jake if you want."

As I was guiding Jacob home we were talking. I told him that I was born in Rochester, New York. I told him a little about myself without mentioning the things that happened with Rose.

Then we stopped right outside my house.

"Wow! I really thought it would be all dark with some skulls and things like that."

"I told you it would be something different." I said, laughing at him.

I got off his bike.

"Thank you for bringing me, Jacob. I mean, Jake. I liked talking to you. Maybe someday I can trick my family so I can see you again."

"I'd love to hang out with you too sometime. My friends will love you. You can come to La Push whenever you want."

"I thought my family couldn't cross the line?"

"You are a Cullen, but not a vampire. You are an exception." he told me. "Goodbye, Doll."

And he left quickly. I really liked him. He was different from other guys my age. He was cooler.

I went into the house and went upstairs to my room to change my clothes. When I finished getting ready I saw two cars coming. Carlisle and Esme were in one and in the other were Emmett, Rosalie and Jasper.

I came down to see everyone again. I was missing everyone terribly. It had been a long time since I had seen them. Even Rosalie, after what she had done. And then everyone came through the front door and I ran to hug Carlisle and Esme.

"Hi, Sweetie." they both said while hugging me back.

When I looked at Esme I could see the look of sadness on her face. If she could cry, she would be crying.

Then I saw Rose. She had a guilty, regretful look on her face.

"Hi, Rose." I said.

"Hi, Vi." She said, already preparing to be cursed at, but was surprised when I hugged her.

I went to hug Emmett and Jasper after that.

"What's that smell, Vi?" Emmett and Jasper asked me. I forgot Jacob's smell was odd to them.

As soon as they said this, the others turned around and noticed that the smell was strange.

"Well, you all must know I stayed in Forks. When I went to Bella's last night, she was with a friend, Jacob. He is a werewolf."

They were all shocked.

"How about you tell us the true story about everything?" Carlisle suggested.

"Okay. I was at some of my friends' home yesterday. You won't believe who they are, Rose. I had a vision of Bella jumping off a cliff, and soon after, Alice called me and said she was coming to Forks and I was supposed to meet her at Bella's. When I got there, Alice was already waiting for me and not long after I arrived Bella got home too."

"Go on." Carlisle spoke.

"Bella told us everything. When she was with Jacob, she'd seen his friends jump of a cliff in La Push, she thought it was fun and decided to do it too. But she didn't notice there was a storm and that the sea was rough. When she fell in the water she couldn't get out, but she was lucky Jacob jumped and helped her."

They were all looking at me with shocked faces.