Moving

After the incident with Jasper, Edward thought it would be best if we moved. But it wasn't just for that. We couldn't stay long in any place we lived. Carlisle was transformed at 23, but he was passing as a 33 year old in Forks, people would start to notice. The hardest thing was seeing Edward after he said goodbye to Bella, he couldn't think of anything else but death.

Edward wanted to stay away from his family, he didn't even want to take me along. He just told us he was going to South America. Alice and Jasper went to stay with the Denalis in Alaska. Rosalie and Emmett went to spend some time in Colorado. And I would be staying with Carlisle and Esme. I tried to get them to let me stay with my friends in Forks, but I am still the overprotected one. We were going to California. Esme would decorate houses there, and Carlisle would get a job in a hospital.

I packed my bags, everyone had already left, that left me, Esme and Carlisle. I was about to put my things in the car, Esme and Carlisle were already waiting for me, when suddenly Sarah came up behind me.

"Sarah! For God's sake, you've got to stop scaring me like that!" I said. When I yelled, Carlisle and Esme got out of the car to see what happened.

"What's wrong?" Carlisle asked me.

"Nothing, Dad. Sarah just came by for a last minute visit."

"It's urgent, Violet!" Sarah told me.

"Say it then"

Then she communicated telepathically with me, 'it's about the family of the boy you lost your virginity to, I can't talk about it in front of your father.'

"Don't worry he knows" I said.

"What, Violet?" Carlisle asked me.

"She didn't want to say in front of you, but since you already know I've lost my virginity there's no problem." I said rolling my eyes.

"Violet, there are two people coming to Forks. And I think you know them." she was nervous.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Helen and Grace King."

"WHAT?" I screamed. "They can't be alive!"

"Actually they can... They are witches."

"Do they know I live here? Do they know what I am?" I asked.

"Yes"

"And why you just tell me now when I'm about to live in another state?"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know until today..."

"Mom, dad, please let me stay!" I said, looking at both of them.

"We can't, Violet." Carlisle said.

"I'm sorry but you can't make me go with you. I only look I'm fifteen, but you know I can do whatever I want. If Edward can be alone why can't I?"

"Edward is a vampire, Violet, he knows how to defend himself. And Bella lives here, she can't know one of us still lives here." Carlisle said.

"So what if he's a vampire? I'm a witch, I'm technically more powerful than him!"

"Mr. Cullen, I really don't mind if Violet spends some time in my home... I'll make sure Bella won't find out about Violet." Sarah suggested.

"I don't see any problem... Only if Violet doesn't come here. You know Bella can come here any moment." Esme said.

"Fine then. You can stay, Violet. But make sure to always call us." Carlisle said.

"I will! Thank you, Dad!" I said, hugging them both.