Getting used to my new life

I woke up and quickly changed clothes. I put on a short grey tank top with a jacket over it and jeans with my favorite white sneakers. I went downstairs to make some breakfast, one of the perks of not living with Esme and Carlisle.

"Ah, hello Jennifer! Sorry I didn't ask sooner, but do you mind if I live with you for a while?" I asked.

"Of course not, Violet! You know you're always welcome here! Sarah told me everything last night. And excuse me for intruding, last night I think you were very tired, so you slept right through, but your parents called  and I told them you were asleep, so they asked me to let you know. " Jennifer said.

"No problem. I'll call them as soon as I eat my breakfast."

"You don't have to worry about making breakfast. Sarah went to Starbucks earlier and bought our coffee. We already had ours, but here is yours. A strawberry frapuccino and vanilla chocolate chip cookies."

"Thank you. Jen, where's Sarah?"

" She went to help with some of King's moving stuff and then she was going straight to school."

I drank my coffee and ate the cookies.

"You're not going to school, are you?" she asked me.

"I can't. I promised my parents that Bella wouldn't see me, she can't know I stayed in Forks."

At least not going to school was good.

"If you need anything just call one of us. I think Grace and Helen will stay home today, so maybe if you get bored you should visit them."

"Okay. Thanks again for letting me stay here."

"You don't need to thank us"

Then Jennifer got in her car and drove to school. I remembered that I had to call Esme and Carlisle back. I took out my cell phone and called Esme's phone, wondering if Carlisle could be at work.

"Hi, Mom! I heard you called last night, Jennifer told me. I was so tired I went to sleep earlier."

"Hey, Honey. It's okay, but you have to call us everyday. How was yesterday?"

"It was nice. Helen looks just the same. Grace changed a lot, now she looks like she's maybe seventeen or eighteen. I told them everything that happened, I thought they should know since they'll be living here."

"I'm glad there's more people with you. Even trusting you we're still a little worried."

"I was thinking, since I won't go to school because of Bella, could I at least use my motorcycle?"

"Carlisle wouldn't let you, you know you're only fourteen in Forks. But I'd rather let you use it, I think it's better than teleporting yourself."

"Any news on Edward?"

"He called, said he would stay in Maine for a while. He told us to not call him back. He will contact us if he needs anything. And he promised he would visit us once a month."

"I'm worried, Mom."

"Don't worry, Sweetheart. He's just giving a time so he can try to forget her."

"I hope so. Well, I've got to go, since I'm not going to school I'm helping the Kings with their moving. I love you, Mom! Tell dad to call me as soon as he can!"

"Alright, have fun, Dear. We love you too."

While I stayed in Forks I intended to use Rosalie's car, but since she would be a little angry, I decided to use my  motorcycle. On my way to my house to pick up my bike, my cell phone started ringing, it was Alice.

"Violet? How is California treating you?"

"W-well... It's really hot in here..." Alice knew I was terrible at lying to my family.

"Cut the crap, I know you're still in Forks, you don't need to lie to me. I had a vision last night."

"Don't tell Edward, please!"

"Don't worry, I won't tell. By the way when he called Esme, she lied telling you were with them, because that's what Edward thinks, so don't wait for him to call you."

"What was the purpose of your call, or was it just to rub in my face that you know I stayed in Forks?"

"Since you still live there, even if you're not staying at our house, I need a favor, I'm asking it, but Edward is the one who really need it."

"What?"

"I didn't have a vision exactly, it was more like a bad feeling that Bella was in danger. Edward assured me she had promised not to do anything stupid, but knowing Bella, without any of us near her I fear something could happen."

"You want me to spy on her?"

"Yes, but please be really invisible and don't let her know you stayed there."

"How? I can try spying on her with my motorcyle, but she might find out. At school I can ask Sarah to watch her, but I can't guarantee anything."

"At least try. And if you find out something, call me. If something happens I can't call Edward, because he will know you stayed in Forks, but I'll go right away."

"Okay, now if you don't mind I need to go."

"Alright. Have a good day at Helen and Grace King's house! Later."

And I hung up. I quickly called Sarah to ask her to watch Bella and then I went home and got my motorcycle and went to help Helen and Grace with the moving.

I had a good day. I helped with the moving and still had time to talk and catch up on what had happened during these 70-some years without speaking to each other. When I got back to Jennifer and Sarah's house they had already arrived.

"Hey girls. How was school?"

"Boring. But I have something that may interest you." Sarah said.

"What happened?"

"Bella looked for us today asking if we knew anything about the Cullens. I told her that Edward was in Maine, Alice and Jasper in Alaska, Rosalie and Emmett in Colorado and Esme, Carlisle and you were in California. I told her you all left yesterday."

"She must not be well. Edward is everything to her. I don't know why he thinks he can make her forget him... Alice and I tried to warn him, but he's so stubborn."

"Jennifer and I tried to watch her at school and later on her way home. She's really lonely."

"She just can't do anything stupid. Alice asked me to tell her everything that's happening with Bella, if something happens she'll come immediately."

After dinner I called Alice to say that Bella had asked Sarah and Jennifer about our family and also said that Bella sounded very sad and lonely.