Chapter Five

My heart begins to race faster and I can feel my forehead breaking a sweat. I don't think it hit me until now because I was in complete and utter shock. I answer Zayn with a smile, "This is one of my favorite interviews also." Harry asks me, "Who else have you interviewed?" I see Louis shake his head, "Harry, isn't the interviewer supposed to ask the questions? That's what an interviewer does.. she interviews." Harry whispers back, "Shut it Lou." Harry turns back to me, awkwardly laughing. I reply, "Just a few here in there... Demi, Trey Songz, Wiz, Psy---" Niall cuts me off, "You met Psy? Did you dance with him?" Harry's face looks confused when I stand out of my rolling chair. I lift my hand up and down, "Stand up Niall. Psy taught me. Now I'm going to teach you." Louis throws his head back laughing, "Oh this should be good!" Niall eagerly gets up and walks around Liam and Harry to reach me. "Just copy what I do." I barely spread apart my legs, and Niall does the same. I place my left arm horizontally in the air. Zayn yells, "Niall it's your other arm!" Niall switches arms, he yells back to Zayn, "I'd like to see you try!" Harry stands up out of his seat, "I would like to try." Harry spreads apart his long legs, I don't know how.. his jeans are so freakin tight. I shake my head, I think to myself, "Stop focusing on Harry's amazing legs.. focus on the dance." Harry then raises his left arm in the air. Now all three of us are on the same step. I say, "Now lift your right arm vertically. Now move your right hand in circles." Harry asks me, "Like this?" I try not to giggle at his failed attempt. I walk a few feet to fix Harry's arms. Harry slightly shudders underneath my cold hands. "Okay, now shift your weight right to left!" Niall yells, "Ahhh! I'm dancing like Psy bitches! Gangnam Style!" Everyone turns their heads to stare at Niall. Liam shakes his head, "What did I tell you about cussing in interviews?" I laugh, "It's okay, we'll blur or beep it out."