Chapter Sixty-Nine

I nod the DJ over as the melody of the songs fade out. He places his hands on top of mine, helping me turn the tables. I quickly pull my hands from underneath his, I smile, "Thanks! That was fun." He places his hand on my hip, pulling me towards him, "What's the rush beautiful? Stay for a few more songs." I glance over to Harry; he takes the last drink from his red cup and crushes the plastic in anger. A grin spreads across the DJ's face, "Tell me something about yourself." I spit out, "I love to dance. So I'm going to go do that now." I try to push myself off of him but his grip is too strong. The guy places a smirk on his face, "Oh really?" He thrusts his hips into mine, and then grinds them back and forth. I quickly finish my sentence, "With my boyfriend.. I'm going to go dance with my boyfriend." Harry appears from behind me; he wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me off of the DJ. The guy puts his hands up in his defense. Harry weaves us through the crowd, guiding us to the middle of the dance floor. Harry stands in front of me, stiff as a log. I raise myself by my tippy toes to place my hands on his shoulders. "Try to relax your muscles." Harry's voice is firm, "I can't." I cup Harry's face in my hands, "I know you're mad. But look, I'm fine. Remember this is the last time you'll see me before your flight." I kiss Harry's cheek, "I love you, okay?" Harry's muscles relax, and he smiles, "I love you too." Harry and I let our bodies move to the music. After thirty minutes of dancing, Harry takes me to the kitchen to grab two more drinks. Niall is sitting at the kitchen table by himself while laughing at his own stories, "A squirrel attacked me!" I ask, "What's that in the corner?" Harry answers, "A photo booth." I drag Harry into the booth and I close the curtain. Harry sits down first and I sit on his lap. Harry presses start, and the timer begins. I quickly yell, "What face?" The flash goes off before Harry responds. I turn my head to face Harry. He's smiling, "I think I blinked!" "I think I did too!" The next flash goes off while Harry and I are looking into each other's eyes.