Chapter Forty-Seven

Harry grabs my hand, leading us to the end of my bed. I sit on the edge of the mattress. Harry straddles me, his legs on each side of my body. I follow Harry's eyes around the room. Harry gives me his classic smirk, "Dim lights, relaxed music, lit candles? I'm impressed. Very romantic." I laugh, "We're just missing the rose pedals." Harry places his hand on my chin, he observes all of my facial features carefully, "You are so beautiful." Harry's eyes move down to my boobs, he takes his bottom lip in between his teeth. Harry grabs my boobs in his hands and lightly squeezes. "A nice handful," he says with a wink. Harry's hands move down to my jeans; he unbuttons them and pulls down the zipper. Harry grabs the top stitching of my jeans and starts to shimmy them off of my hips. I prop myself up by my elbows and lift my legs horizontally in the air. Harry then easily slides my jeans down my legs but pauses at my ankles. He laughs, "Skinny jean problems." Harry tugs the jeans back and forth until my ankles are released. Harry tosses the clothing on the floor. Harry uses his finger to trace over the black lace on my underwear, his fingers then play with the small white bow. Harry grabs the hems and shimmies them off of my legs. Harry throws them and they land on top of my jeans. My heart begins to race and my chest is heavily moving up and down at the realization I'm fully bare. I scoot my body backwards, until my head is near the headboard. Harry climbs on the bed and places a knee on each side of my body. I lightly grab his silver airplane necklace in my hand. I pull on it until Harry's face is an inch from mine. Harry smiles, his dimples prominent in his cheeks, "I never expected my business trip to New York to comprise of falling in love with someone so special." Harry stretches my arms so they're above my head; he interlocks both of his hands in mine. I add, "And I never thought a normal girl like me would have a chance with my definition of the perfect guy. I didn't fall in love with Harry Styles from 1D but with the Harry Styles from Holmes Chapel---." Harry cuts me off by crashing his lips to mine.