Chapter Sixteen

Harry asks, "Would you do something a little bit weird with me?" I reply, "Depends what it is." Harry lets go of my hand and sits down on the deck. Harry pats the ground next to him, "Lay down with me." I look around to see everyone staring, "We're on the Empire State building! There are people up here." Harry shrugs his shoulders, "So?" Harry lays down and looks up at the stars. I sit down next to him and lay flat on my back. Harry lifts my head up with his arm, so I have a neck rest. I nuzzle my face into his side and I place a hand over his chest. This view is just as gorgeous, they are millions of stars out. Harry says, "This is the closest we'll get to the stars." I point to the right, "There's the Little Dipper." Harry points to the brightest star visible, "We should name it, just for fun. Any thoughts?" I suggest, "What about Harly?" Harry smiles, "I like it. Even when I'm across the world in the UK I'll be able to see it, and think of you." I hear the people around us say, "What are they doing," or "How cute are they," or "Hey, why can't you be romantic like them dammit." Harry lightly giggles under his breath. I ask, "You heard them too?" Harry and I stay quite for a little, just enjoying each others company. Later, Harry slowly sits up, he asks, "Ready for the second part of the date?" Harry holds out his hand to help me up. Harry drives to a small and cozy restaurant a few miles away. I ask him, "How do you know about these places?" Harry gives me a smirk, "Goggle." I smile to myself, I've never had a guy put so much thought and effort into dates before. A huge shiver is sent through my body. Harry pouts, "I'm sorry you were so cold. That's why we came here." I shake my head, "I hate when I get them. It looks like Satan is possessing my body." Harry throws his head back laughing. He gets out of the car, and I let him open my door. Harry asks the hostess for a couch in front of the indoor fireplace. When the waitress approaches us, Harry asks for two cups of hot chocolate. I add, "With marshmallows please!"