Chapter Six

I glance over at the door to see Faith. She opens the door, "Hey, Harry and Niall, you guys are pretty good dancers." Louis interrupts, "You don't have to lie to them." Niall jokes back, "You're not much better." Louis stands up, "Oh yeah?" He holds up one arm, "Stop the traffic," and waves the other, "let them through." I laugh, "I've seen a lot of interviews, that seems to be the only move you have." Zayn places a hand over his mouth, "Ohh want some ice for that burn?" Louis' facial expression reads, "Whatever peasants." Faith continues, "I'm sorry to say, we have to end the interview." She smiles, "Even though we would love to keep you here forever." Faith puts me on the spot, "Right Lily?" I nod my head, "Right." The camera man turns off his equipment and starts to clean up. I push in my rolling chair and the boys do the same. "So my last question for you is how do you guys usually end a interview?" Liam replies first, "With a kiss." Liam walks a few feet to place his lips on my cheek. By the time Louis walks over to kiss me, my cheeks are already blushing. Louis' lips are just as soft as Liam's. Zayn changes it up by kissing my other cheek. Niall walks up to me smiling, "Would you rather have a Horan hug?" I automatically open my arms, "Yes yes yes!" Niall laughs, and wraps his arms around me squeezing me tight. He asks, "Is it what you expected?" I smile, "Even better than I expected." Lastly Harry approaches me. He gives me a little smirk, "I'm going to give you a hug and a kiss. I have to be remembered." Harry leans down to hug me; when he pulls away from the hug, he places his lips on my cheek. I can tell Harry's kiss was the most genuine, by the amount of force of his lips. Harry pulls away from the kiss and smiles, "Bye Lily!" I'm so mesmerized, it takes me a few seconds to say, "Wait, I need a picture!" I hand Faith my iPhone. She looks at the wallpaper, and turns the phone around to show the screen, "Harry Styles?" I slam my hand over the phone to cover the screen. Harry asks, "Yes?"