Chapter Seventy-Six

Before I close the door, I say, "Dad?" My dad turns around to the sound of my voice. I smile, "Thanks for coming over." My dad smiles back, "Anytime. Did you like your present?" I nod, "The passport was definitely a surprise. Where should I travel to first?" He raises his eyebrows, "Wouldn't you want to go to London?" I curiously ask, "Why there?" "I know about Harry. You can blame the girls at the office. So I did some research." He laughs, throwing his head back, "He was very easy to find on Google. A member of One Direction?" My dad nudges me, "I approve." I flush bright red. He wraps his arm around my shoulders, bringing me into a hug. "You've always blushed so easily Lily. I think you should call your boyfriend." My dad releases me, "Harry can thank me later," he says with a wink. I stand on my tippy toes to kiss my dad on the cheek, "Thank you. This is by far my favorite Christmas." My dad kisses me back, "I'm glad to hear that. And I can actually say the same." I wave goodbye as I watch my dad walk down the hallway and disappear around the corner. I pull out my phone from my pocket and dial Harry's number. I realize Harry is sleeping and hang up after the first ring. I send him a text instead, "Call me in the morning Xx" The song "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes wakes me from my sleep. My eyes bulge open and I spring myself up. I reach over to my bedside table and answer out of breath, "Harry!" "Lily, good morning baby," he replies is his slow, sexy tired voice. I shriek, "My dad got me a passport for Christmas! Do you know what that means?" Harry answers excitedly, "You can visit me in London!" "Ding, ding!" Harry laughs at me, "We'll have to plan a trip. I can be your tour guide, you can try Nando's, we can watch a concert at the O2 arena, you can meet my family---." I cut Harry off with a giggle, "Don't get too far ahead. You have to come to New York first." Harry asks, "Will you let me meet your dad? I have to thank him in person." "Of course, he likes you already." Before Harry hangs up, he says, "Only four more days. I love you." "I love you," I mirror his words. Harry sighs, "I'll never get tired of hearing that."