Chapter Nine

Faith smiles, "Don't forget you have the day off tomorrow." I laugh, "Trust me, I won't." I grab my jacket off of my rolling chair and my gloves from the drawer. I stuff my gloves in my jacket and put my jacket on. I tell my co-workers, "Good night!" In unison, they say, "Good night Lily!" Right after I walk through the front doors of the radio station, I take out my iPhone and open up the picture of me and the boys. I stare at it, trying to believe what just happened. I look up when I hear a loud honking sound. I quickly jump out of the road and onto the sidewalk. A taxi driver rolls down his window, "I almost hit you! Watch where you're going lady!" I hold up my hand, "Sorry!" I put away my phone until I unlock the door to my condo. I plop myself on the couch and open up Instagram. I post the picture of our pyramid. The caption reads, "I MET THE BOYS TODAY. They are so beautiful, funny, sweet, and omfg their accents. Just picture us taking a nasty fall after this lol. The video of the interview will be up soon!" Within minutes, I gained followers and already have hundreds of likes and comments. I turn on the fireplace, make a cup of hot cocoa, and I take a warm bath. I get comfy in my bed, and fall asleep after an exhausting day. I dream about walking down the sidewalk and getting hit by a taxi. My head hits the pavement hard, spilling blood everywhere. I raise myself up, waking up screaming. I grab my phone, Faith is calling me. I answer, "Yes? Faith it's my day off! I'm trying to sleep in--." Faith cuts me off, "Shut up shut up! I know it's your day off, but I need you here at the radio station. Nadia called in sick. I need you to fill her position." I mute the phone, quickly groan, take her off of mute and reply, "Okay, be there soon." I get ready, and walk to the radio station. This time I make sure I pay attention to the car traffic. I open the doors to the radio station to see a tall, curly haired, British boy standing at my desk. To the left, I see Nadia smiling, and giggling at her desk.