Chapter Seven

I give Faith the evil eye. She laughs, "Oh nothing." Harry awkwardly laughs, "Okay?" The boys move to the back of the interview room to have space for the picture. Harry wraps his arm around me on my right side and Niall does the same on my other side. I stop Zayn, Liam, and Louis from joining the picture, "Wait!" Niall pulls back his lips so I can see his braces, "Huh?" I giggle, "I've seen your silly meet and greet pictures. Let's do something crazy. Any suggestions?" Niall takes his arm off of me and steps back. Harry leaves his arm around me. When Harry sees me looking at his arm, he just smiles. After a minute, Louis suggests, "How about a pyramid? There are six of us, so three on the bottom, two in the middle, and Lily can be on the top." I shake my head, "I'm too heavy. I don't want to hurt you guys. Let's think of something else." Harry squeezes his arm around me for reinsurance, "No you're not! That's a good idea." Harry finally releases me and gets down on his knees. Liam gets on his knees next, touching his shoulder to Harry's shoulder. Louis gets next to Liam on the ground. I see the camera man in the corner turn back on his equipment to record this. I hold out my hand, Zayn grabs it to get on Harry's and Liam's backs. Niall asks, "Your hand?" I hold it out, "Oh sorry!" As Niall tries to get on, he starts to sway back and forth. I yell, "Niall! Be careful please." Niall balances himself out, he says, "Your turn Lily." I answer, "I can't! The pyramid is too tall." Zayn suggests, "Grab a chair." I pull out one of the chairs, "I can't, they're rolling chairs." The camera man volunteers, "I can lift you up." The six foot guy that weighs 250 pounds lifts me up like a feather. When I'm up there, I kindly ask Faith, "Take the picture before we fall!" I see the flash from the camera, and Faith puts up her thumb. As I predicted.. Harry's, Liam's, and Louis' knees give out.