Chapter Forty-Four

I stretch my arm to reach Harry's bare back. I trace his back muscles with my fingers, "Want to play a game? I read it in a teen magazine." Harry raises his eyebrows, "How do you play?" Using my pointer finger, I write the word "Babe" across Harry's back. "I spell out words on your back. If you recognize it, I get to kiss you wherever you want. For every wrong answer, I punish you by smacking your butt." A little smile spreads across his face, "Sounds like fun. The word was babe." I reply, "That's correct. Where do you want me to kiss you?" Harry answers, "My neck." I push back Harry's curls to expose the skin, and I lean down to press my lips tight against his neck. I move my hand to Harry's back, writing the word "Lips." Harry guesses, "Nips?" I laugh, "Close, but no. It was lips." Harry laughs back, "Oh I know. I just want you to smack my butt." I raise my arm and slam it down on Harry's right butt cheek. Harry's face shows pain, "Oww. You have a strong arm.. I like it." I scribble the word, "Lily" across his back. Harry says, "The word was Lily. I want you to kiss me on my cheek." I lean down to kiss Harry's cheek, right as I pull away, Harry turns his head to kiss my lips. Harry grins, "Ha, I got two in one." I roll my eyes, "You're a cheater. Okay, I'm going to make this one harder." I quickly write the word "Buns" in cursive across his back. Harry eyebrows crease in a thinking face, "Cats?" I shake my head, I raise my hand, and slam it down on his left butt cheek. Harry playfully glares at me, "I'm going to have red hand prints on my butt after this." I joke back, "Then you'll catch me red handed." Harry fake laughs, "Haha I see what you did there." In the next rounds, I kiss Harry on his forehead, nose, and lips. Harry winks, "I'm just too good at this game." Harry raises himself up by his elbows. He changes his position to sitting crisscrossed, "Your turn." I cross my arms in front of my shirt, and take the hems to pull it up and over my head. I lay down on my stomach, showing Harry my bare back. I slightly jump when Harry unhooks my bra. He laughs, "Sorry. It would of interfered with my writing."