Chapter Nineteen

The waiter comes back with our bill. I touch Harry's right arm and smile, "Let me get it this time." Harry places his left hand over my hand, "No babe, I will always pay." I reply, "Then you have to let me plan at least one of our dates." Harry nods, "Agreed. I have one more thing planned for us." Harry and I thank the waiter and we walk outside of Lombardi's. Harry and I drive a few streets down to a drive-in. The screen is humongous, and there are barely any cars. Harry squeezes a spot in the front row. Harry turns off the car. I ask, "Which movie is it?" Before Harry answers, the movie begins and the title is shown on the screen, "Lady and the Tramp." I look over to Harry, he says, "It matches the theme of Italy." I look back at the screen, "This is a classic. Wow I haven't seen this movie in years." Harry nods, "Like ten years! This movie is underrated." He rests his right hand on the console in between our seats. I look over to see Harry's palm facing upwards. This time, I grab Harry's hand. I gently glide my thumb back and forth across Harry's thumb. I smile, "My hand is so tiny compared to yours. Do you know girls admire your massive hands?" Harry quickly winks his eye, "You know what that means!" I wink back, "Big feet?" Harry giggles, "Which means big socks!" Harry and I get comfy for the movie. We slouch our backs, and lean back our heads. We're now at the part of the spaghetti kiss between the dogs. In the corner of my eye I see the people in other cars start to move. I look around to see couples start to kiss. I say, "Babe? Look." Harry looks around also, he says, "Huh. I guess it's a tradition." Harry slowly pushes my hair behind my ear as his lips press against mine. Harry slowly pulls back, letting the formation of our lips to break apart. Harry pulls back enough to rest his forehead against my forehead, he looks into my eyes. He says, "Remember how you said you didn't believe I was a man-whore like the media claims me to be? I want to prove to you that I'm not.. I'm only dating you." Harry cups my face, and leans in to kiss me again, his lips tight against mine.