Chapter Forty-Six

Harry starts to fumble with his belt. I push away his hands to unbuckle the belt and pull it out of his jeans loops. I throw it across the room. Harry slides himself off the bed to take off his jeans. He picks up his jeans off the ground and searches through his pockets. Harry opens his wallet and pulls out a small square package. Harry excuses himself to the bathroom. I quickly get up and run to the kitchen. My bra straps are falling off from Harry unhooking it earlier. I let my bra fall to the floor. I open the kitchen drawer and grab two candles. I grab a lighter and apply fire to the wicks. I speed walk to my bedroom and set the candles on my bedside tables. The aroma of cinnamon buns quickly fills up the room. I walk to the wall socket and turn the nob until the lights are dimmed. I hear the water running in the bathroom, so I know I still have time to spare. I grab my iPhone, and click the playlist labeled "mellow music." I set my phone on my iHome and press play. I begin to walk to my bed, and as I reach the bathroom, Harry opens the door. My eyes are drawn to his wet curls framing his face. My eyes move down to his chest, which have small droplets of water. My eyes move down to his abs, then his v-line. A smile spreads across my face when I realize he's fully naked. Harry approaches me while shyly smiling. He places his hands on my shoulders, lightly slamming my back against the wall. Harry's hands slide down my sides and slip into my back pockets of my jeans. Harry lowers his head to kiss me, his lips smooth against mine. I slightly shiver from the cold water dripping from Harry's hair onto my skin. I raise my hands to entwine my fingers in his wet curls. I slightly pull away from the kiss, my lips an inch away from his. "Your hair is sexy when it's wet." A small smile spreads across his face, "I was nervous and sweating so I had to freshen up." Harry looks away, "Shit. I can't believe I just told you that." Harry looks back at me when I say, "That just makes you more attractive. Which I didn't know was possible." Harry closes the inch of space between our mouths, crashing his lips to mine.