Chapter Twenty-Nine

I walk into Harry's bedroom to find it spotless. I giggle, "You're a fast cleaner." I follow Harry to his suitcase. He grabs a clean t-shirt and basketball shorts and tosses them to me. I set down my towel and slip on the clothes. Harry gives me a smirk, "You look better in it." Harry slides on jeans, a shirt, and a sweatshirt. I jokingly say, "No fair, you're going to be warmer." Harry leads us out of his bedroom to the couch in the living room. Harry sits down, "Exactly. Now I have any excuse to keep you warm." I sit down next to him. My face lights up, "I love to cuddle." Harry grabs the remote from the table and hands it to me, "Want to pick the channel?" I flip through the channels, I stop once I see Spongebob is on. Harry smiles, "Good choice." It's the episode where Squidward refuses to eat a Krabby patty but ends up eating hundreds. I pick my feet off the ground and place them underneath my legs. I curl up in a ball. Harry wraps his arms around my shoulders and I lay my head on his chest. I enjoy listening to his little laughs more than watching the TV. Harry runs his fingers through my hair; he is so comfortable and I'm so tired, my eyes become heavy. I start to wake up when I hear the front door to the hotel room open. The boys come in whispering and giggling. I slowly open my eyes when a flash goes off in my face. Niall yells, "I got the picture!" The rest of the boys yell back, "Shut up Niall!" I open my eyes to see the boys crowed around the couch. I turn my head to see Harry still sleeping. Louis says, "Don't worry, he's just a heavy sleeper." I place my hand on the Harry's jawline. I gently rub my thumb back and forth across his cheek, "Harry, babe. Wake up." Harry opens his eyes, he smiles when he sees my face. His smile quickly disappears when he sees the boys. Liam says, "You guys are so cute. Falling asleep on each other while watching a marathon of Spongebob." Niall hands me his phone. I look at the screen to view the picture. I hand Harry the phone, "Liam is right." I ask Niall, "Send it to me please?" Harry's facial expression lightens and he giggles, "Send it to me also."