Chapter Eleven

Harry opens the door for me, "Ladies first." I smile, "Thank you." We turn the corner to the parking lot. Harry unlocks the doors to a normal 4 door car, and opens my passenger door. I get in and Harry walks around to the driver's seat. He sees my face, "What?" I shake my head, "I was expecting a corvette, or a Lamborghini." Harry starts the car, and puts the heat on blast. Harry replies, "I was thinking it would blend in--." I slightly cut him off, "No, it's perfect. I love it". Harry asks, "Are you hungry?" I laugh, "Is that even a question?" Harry giggles, "Good, because Niall ate all of my food. I saw a place I might like on my way to the radio station." I ask, "What is it?" Harry glances over to me, "It's a surprise!" I turn on the radio, and move the dial. "Here's my radio station." The song, "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes is playing. At the same time, Harry and I sing, "I want to wrap you up, want to kiss your lips.. I want to call you mine, want to hold your hand forever and never let you forget it.. Yeah I want to make you feel wanted." I  point to Harry, "Jinx you owe me a soda." Harry's face looks confused, "Who still does that? I remember doing that as a kid." I shrug my shoulders, "Then I guess I'm a big kid." Harry parks the car against the sidewalk. A few feet away I see a hotdog stand. I get out of the car and Harry meets up with me. He says, "I was supposed to get your door!" My cheeks begin to blush, "I guess American boys aren't as nice." Harry gives me a smirk, "I'll show you what a UK guy is like." The employee of the hotdog stand asks, "How many?" Harry holds up two fingers, "and a soda please." I ask, "Is this your first real New York dog?" Harry nods as he spreads only ketchup. I grab Harry's hand, "Oh honey. You have to put everything. Or it's not the same." Harry makes a disgusted face, "I don't know if I want to." I laugh, "Here, take a bite of mine and see if you like it." I hold my hotdog in front of his mouth and he takes a tiny bite. I nudge Harry, "Come on, you can't taste anything that way." Harry takes a bigger bite, he slowly chews. When he swallows, he says, "Hey that's pretty good."