Chapter Seventy

For the third picture, I lean in to press my lips softly to Harry's cheek. He turns his head to face me, "Now my lips, baby." The last flash goes off as Harry's lips are crushed to mine. I smile under his lips, and he mirrors my action. Our kiss intensifies; Harry reads my mind, we have a little red curtain blocking us from the guests of the party. Our tongues entwine, our passion and chemistry erupting between us. I wrap my arms around Harry's neck, pulling my chest tight against his. My fingers twist and fist into his curls; while Harry's fingers trail down my spine, and stop at my waist. Harry digs his fingertips into my hip bones, in the same spot as the DJ who embraced me only moments earlier. Harry whispers over my lips, "I should be the only one to hold you like this. You're mine." Harry pulls away to the sound of girls giggling outside of the photo booth. One girl gossips, "How cute are they?" The same girl yells, "Liam! We need to do this!" Harry and I mutter, "Dani" at the same time. I stand up, removing myself from Harry's lap. I quickly straighten out my crinkled dress and my messy hair. Harry bends his head down, shakes his curls, and combs it to the side. I open the curtain to find three pairs of eyes glued to my face. Dani, El, and Perrie look from me, to Harry, and back to me. My cheeks flush red and I flash them a guilty, yet shy smile. Dani hands me the strip of pictures. "We couldn't help ourselves. We saw them sitting in the printer." Dani unexpectedly jumps into my arms to hug me. "It's nice to finally talk to you." "I can say the same." Perrie hugs me, pulling me out of the photo booth. Harry awkwardly walks out and stands off to the side. El jumps excitedly, "Welcome to the girlfriend's club!" Perrie adds, "We're going to be best friends." Dani's face brightens, and I follow her eyes to see what she's smiling at. Liam swiftly approaches us. Dani grabs Liam's hand, "We're going in the photo booth and then we need to take you boys to the airport." My heart sinks, I don't want to say goodbye. I glance over to Harry, and he's staring at me. By his facial expression, I know he doesn't want to say goodbye either.