Chapter Forty-Three

"Baby, stay the night." I place my hand on Harry's knee, I run my hand up his thigh until I'm close to his crotch. I give him a smirk, "You know you want to." Harry smiles, but it slowly fades, "I don't know if that's a good idea. Management wants me back at the hotel." I squeeze Harry's cheek, "Awh Harry has a bedtime. You better go before you get in trouble," I say in a baby voice. Harry replies, "Well as long as I'm back in the morning it shouldn't matter. Right?" I nod, encouraging Harry. He smiles, "Okay, I'll stay." I jump off the couch excited. I interlock my hand with his, dragging him to my bedroom. I switch on my light. I let go off his hand to walk to my dresser. I toss Harry a big shirt and basketball shorts. Harry starts to strip off his clothes, "Thanks babe." I also take off my clothes, Harry winks, "Black lace, sexy." Harry jumps on my California king bed, lying on his stomach shirtless. After changing, I sit down on the bed next to him, my legs crisscrossed. Harry turns his head to face me. "You know I tossed you a shirt?" Harry giggles, "I know." I look at my hands, and start to play with my thumbs, "I didn't mean to overhear your phone conversation but.." I trail off. Harry asks, "What did I say?" I bite my lip in between my teeth, "You.. uhmm.. called me your girlfriend." I slowly lift my eyes back to Harry. There's an awkward silence for a moment. He finally replies, "I didn't mean to call you that." I feel my heart fall to my stomach. "Oh.." Harry continues, "No! It's not that! I was planning on asking you. But I wanted to do it in a special way. Not like this.." He trails off. My face turns so red I must look like a tomato, "It doesn't matter how you ask. I just want you." Harry brings himself up, resting on his elbows, "Lily Rose Scott, will you please do the honor of being my beautiful girlfriend?" I little screech comes out of my lips, and I lean down to kiss Harry. He pulls away, "Is that a yes?" I nod, "It's a yes!" Harry smiles, "But I'm still going to ask you in a special way." I reply, "You're so adorable. And I love you for it." Harry answers, "And I really, kinda of, love you."