Chapter Sixty-Seven

Harry opens the door, and we both slide out of the SUV. Through the windows of the mansion, I see strobe lights and people dancing while lit up in neon paint. I can hear the song "Shots" blaring through the speakers. In the driveway, a huge white tarp is laid out. In the corner are paint brushes and paint buckets in seven different colors. I'm the first one to walk up to the paint; I contemplate on which color I want to use first. Harry walks up behind me, he wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder, "Are you ready to get a little messy?" I dip my hand in the pink bucket until it's completed covered. I turn around in Harry's arms. I place my wet hand on Harry's bare chest; I pull it away to observe the pink handprint over Harry's heart. I use the extra paint to outline Harry's abs and v-line. Harry releases my body to grab a paintbrush; he dips it in the yellow paint. "It's your turn now baby," he says with a smirk. I hold out my pointer finger, "Remember, just not the dress!" Everyone else walks up behind us, anxiously watching our paint fight. Harry flicks the paintbrush in my direction. The boys yell, "Ohhh!" I look down to see yellow stains trailing down my dress. I look up at Harry with a mean glare. Harry holds back his laughter, "I'm sorry babe. I'll buy you another one!" I fast walk to the buckets and dip both of my hands in the green paint. Harry slowly backs up as I approach him with my dripping hands. Harry stops at the very edge of the tarp, with no where left to go. The boys yell, "She has you now Styles!" Everyone else joins in and starts painting each other. I use my finger tips to push back Harry's curls. He frowns, "Not my hair. Now it's going to harden." I make two football lines underneath Harry's eyes. Next, I fill in Harry's dimples. I order Harry to turn around. I smack Harry's butt, leaving a handprint on each cheek. Harry turns around while laughing, "Not my jeans." I giggle, "Payback!" Me and Harry eye the paint buckets at the same time. I give myself a head start; I push on Harry's chest, and he slightly falls back. Harry yells, "Cheater!" as he runs close behind me.