Chapter Fifty-One

"Line up along the stage. Then spread out," Sally orders. The boys obey. She continues, "This is for Up All Night." Sally points to the huge screens, "Videos and a countdown will be displayed here." She then points to fog machines, "Smoke will come out of here." Sally smiles, "Don't make fun of me." She fist pumps her hands in the air, "It's going to be the opening song. The crowd is going to be excited. So have good energy." The DJ plays the melody. Harry faces me, "Why don't you come up for this song?" Harry jumps down from the stage. He places his massive hands on my hips and easily lifts me up. Niall walks to the edge of stage and grabs my hands to pull me up. Harry lifts himself up afterwards. Niall talks to an imaginary audience, "Everyone please welcome Lily to the stage!" Liam cups his hands around his mouth, "Woohoo!" Zayn and Louis give me a round of applause. Liam begins his solo, and the boys begin to move. Harry takes his free hand in mine. He spins me in so my back in tight against his chest. Harry grinds his hips back and forth into mine, and we move in sync. Harry spins me back out. Niall whispers, "When did you learn how to dance?" I give Niall a smirk, "I taught him well." Harry holds my hand as we both jump up and down. I sing along, "I want stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun.." Harry lets go of my hand when Zayn wraps his arm around my shoulder. Zayn releases me to do the fish dance, and points to me, declaring a dance battle. I put one hand on my hip and move my pointer finger up and down, doing the disco. Niall enters the contest, he places his hands behind his back and breaks out his Irish moves. Liam joins in by performing the inbetweeners dance. Louis takes both of his arms into a full thrust, "People going all the way, yeah all the way." Niall runs across the stage, jumping his famous leap. Niall runs back, smacking every butt in his path, including mine. Zayn sings, "I hope she'll want to kiss me back." Harry grabs my hand again to pull me into a kiss. Harry breaks the formation of our lips to sing, "Find a girl and tell her she's the one."