Chapter Forty-Five

Harry uses his pointer finger to write a word on my back, I guess, "Make?" Harry nods, "Where should I kiss you?" I  answer, "My back dimples." Harry laughs, "I never noticed you had them," his gentle lips kiss each one softly. He pulls away singing, "The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, but I'll love them endlessly."  Harry draws the next word across my back. I ponder before answering, "Love?" Harry hums, "Mhmm." I hold out my hand, "I want you to kiss my hand." Harry interlocks his massive hand with mine. He brings our hands to his lips to kiss the back of my hand. With Harry's free hand, he draws the next word. I recognize the word as "to" but I guess, "Is the word yo?" I guess the word wrong on purpose. Harry raises his hand in the air. I close my eyes, preparing for him to smack my butt. I open my eyes when I feel Harry squeeze my cheeks instead. Harry spells the next word. I ask, "Me? Babe, these past two words were so easy. Only two letters each." Harry gives me a smirk, "I did it on purpose." I raise my eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean?" Harry looks away, avoiding eye contact, "Put the words together." My stomach ties in a millions knots when I realize what sentence the words make. I whisper it out loud, "Make love to me." "You-u want to make love to me?" I stutter. Harry lets go of our intwined hands. He takes my wrists in one of his hands, flipping me over so I'm lying on my back instead of my stomach. Harry moves his body on top of mine so I'm between his legs. Harry lowers his head. He brushes his cheek against my cheek, tilting my head to the side so he has more access to my neck. Harry nibbles my skin, starting behind my ear and ending at my collarbone. Harry then leaves a trail of warm kisses over the red marks he previously made. Harry glances over to me, he laughs at my chest heavily moving up and down. He sincerely says, "Only if you want to." I fist Harry's curls in my hands. I pull him by the hair, so his face is next to mine. I whisper in his ear, "I want you. All of you."