Chapter Thirty-Seven

Harry walks his end of the white lights towards me. I take a step back in caution. Harry places one of his massive hands on the small of my back, encouraging me forward. Harry releases my back to move my arms up, above my head. He takes my end of the lights from my hands. With a firm voice he orders, "Stay still." Harry starts to wrap the lights loosely around my body, starting right above my boobs. I follow Harry's eyes to my cleavage showing underneath my v neck t-shirt. I lower my right arm to place my thumb and pointer finger on Harry's chin. I raise his chin so his sparkling green eyes are locked on mine. "Harry?" "Mhmm?" He replies with a guilty smile. Harry leans in closer to kiss my cheek, his curls tickling my nose. "I'm sorry baby." Harry pulls his face away to raise my right arm back above my head. Harry travels in a 360 degree circle around my body. He has now reached my stomach; behind my back, he mumbles something under his breath. It sounded like, "They are the perfect size." Harry walks around to my front, avoiding eye contact, "You heard me correctly," while shyly smiling. Harry finishes at my ankles. He steps back a few feet while looking me up and down. He takes his bottom lip in between his teeth, "Now that's breathtaking." I shimmy my way to the box of lights, 'Now it is your turn." I plug the connector of the string into the wall, the lights now bright red. l pick up the string, shimming my way back to Harry. He places his hand over his mouth, trying to muffle his laughter. "You look like a penguin." Harry's smile fades when he sees my facial expression of pain. "I've been shocked! What a weird sensation." Harry fast walks to me, taking the lights from my hands and placing them back in the box. He unplugs the cord from the socket. Harry approaches me, taking my small hand in his large hand. He narrows his focus on my thumb, "You have a battle wound." Harry lifts our hands to my face so I can observe, "It hurts." "Want me to kiss it better?" Harry moves our hands to his lips, kissing the mark multiple times. The words "My lips hurt too" slip out of my mouth.