Chapter Twenty-Four

When we get to the bottom of the hill, Harry jumps out. He grabs both of my hands to help me out. Harry makes his classic cupcake face. With excitement, he says, "Let's do it again." I giggle, "I knew you would like it. Do you mind carrying the sled?" Harry picks up the sled with one hand, "I don't mind." I can't help but picture his biceps flexing and his veins popping out underneath his jacket. At the top of the hill Harry sits down in the front seat, but he sits backwards. I raise my eyebrows in confusion. Harry laughs, "I want to try something different." I sit down in the back seat but facing forward. I push off the ground. As the sled tips over the hill, Harry's eyes widen and his mouth opens. Harry quickly grabs onto my arms. He screams "I'mmm scarreeddd" as we slide down. At the bottom Harry laughs, he says, "Again!" After the twentieth time, at the bottom of the hill, Harry and I don't get out of the sled. We sit there for a few minutes resting. Harry heavily breathes out, "I'm exhausted from carrying the sled up the hill." I reply, "I'm tired too, and I didn't even have to carry anything." Harry and I get out of the sled. Harry asks, "What do you have planned for the rest of the date?" I give Harry a smirk, "Jumping into a jacuzzi sounds good." Harry nods in agreement, "Ahh yes. How about the one at my hotel?" I reply, "You read my mind." Harry and I shiver the whole walk back to his rental car. Harry blasts the heat; his hands are shaking as his tries to grab onto the steering wheel. I grab onto Harry's hands, "Awh babe." I rub my hands in between his hands until they're warm again.  Harry smiles, "Thank you. Now I can drive." Harry and I arrive at the back entrance of the Trump Hotel. The security guard lets us through and we enter the pool area. Harry looks down at our clothes, "We don't have bathing suits." I start to rip off my layers of clothes. I reply, "I don't care. I am freezing." Harry does the same, he jumps in with only a pair of boxers on. Harry stares at me as I climb in with only a bra and underwear on.