Chapter Fifty-Six

I hold my front door open for Harry, "Come in babe. You have to open my present now." I follow Harry to my couch, and we sit down. Harry says, "I hope the present is you. Cause you are all I need." I grab the gift box and hand it to Harry. "Then this will be your second present. Your first present is me." I place the box in Harry's hands, but he pushes it away. "I won't accept this." I push it back in his hands, "Please. You'll like it." Harry shyly smiles, "Okaaaay." Harry opens the box, and picks up one of the bracelets. He reads the engraved writing out loud, "Harly." Harry looks at me with a stiff face, "You're wrong. I don't like it." "W-what?" I stutter. Harry's face softens, "I don't like it. I love it." I sigh in relief. Harry slides the bracelet on his left wrist. He picks up the second bracelet from the box, "They're matching. How adorable." Harry grabs my hand, and slides the bracelet on my right wrist.  Harry entwines his hand with mine, "Now it looks cool when we hold hands." I gently rub my thumb back and forth over Harry's thumb. "I notice you always wear bracelets. And now you'll always have me with you." Harry tightens his grip on my hand, "I'll wear it twenty-three hours a day. For the other hour I'll be in the shower." Bright color reappears in my cheeks, "Now everyone will know you're mine. Speaking of which.. I had an interaction with some of your fans today. They recognized me, and told me to back off of you." I break our eye contact by looking away, "You should tell your fans. They probably want to hear it from you." Harry shifts his position, he pulls his feet up on the couch. He lies down on his back and places his head on my lap. Harry looks up at me with his gorgeous green eyes. I play with the curls framing his face as he talks, "But once I confirm us, we won't have any privacy. The fans are going to want to know everything about you.. to make sure you're right for me. They'll want more from "Harly" than just pictures. Plus you'll get a lot of hate. Are you ready for that?" I lean down to kiss Harry, I reply, "More than ready."