Chapter Fourteen

Harry and I get into his rental car. He parks along the sidewalk in front of my condo. I unbuckle my seatbelt and turn to Harry. I smile, "Thank you for everything. I had the best time." Harry smiles back, "I can say the same for you." I reply, "Goodbye." I open the door, close it, and start to walk to my building. Harry rolls down the car window, and yells, "Lily! Wait!" I turn around and walk up to the window. Harry says, "When am I going to see you again?" Hundreds of butterflies are swirling in my stomach. My heart is beating so fast I bet Harry can hear it. I attempt to act cool, I shrug my shoulders, "I know you have a busy schedule. You can let me know what's best for you." Harry pretends to look through his calendar in his iPhone. He looks back up to me, "Tomorrow?" I reply, "Tomorrow is perfect." Harry seductively bites his lip, "I'll pick you up around eight." I say, "It's apartment number 17." Harry waves, and I slowly back up while blowing Harry a kiss. Harry watches me as I walk to the building. Harry doesn't drive off until I'm inside. I close the door to my condo, and lean my back against the door. I see my best friend using her laptop while sitting on my couch. She automatically turns the laptop. She yells, "What is this?!" I sit on the couch, replying, "Well hi to you too." I look at the screen to see pictures of Harry and I walking through Central Park. Before I can explain, she continues to yell, "Harry Styles? Harry fucking Styles? How come I had to find out this way? Tell me everything! From the beginning!" I look at the pictures again, Harry and I are so cute together. I ship it. I answer, "I'm sorry. I totally forgot, I just got so wrapped up in it. One Direction came to the radio station for an interview. Harry came back the next day asking me on a date. Now we're going on another one tomorrow." Ally wraps her arms around me, "It can't be! Happening to you? I'm so happy for you!" I pull away, "I know right--." She cuts me off, "I'm coming over tomorrow to make you look pretty." I shake my head, "I can get ready by myself." Ally laughs, "I know that. I just have to meet Harry."