Chapter Forty-Nine

A few hours after Harry leaves, he sends me a text messaging saying, "Hey babe. We need to talk." My heart starts to race, and I think of all the things I could of done wrong, "Okay?" Harry takes his sweet old time to reply, making me sweat more by the second. Harry finally answers, "I bet you're sore ;)" I sigh in relief. "Oh you know I am," I quickly type back. I can sense Harry winking on the other end of the line, "That's what I like to hear Xx." Harry sends a second iMessage, "So management cooled down." I smile to myself, "Good, cause I was worried." Harry replies, "Are you free tomorrow? I want you to come to rehearsals. You'll get to see the show before anyone else." "I would love to :)," I answer. Harry says goodbye, "See you at 5:00. Oh and wear something nice," and we end the conversation. The next night, I slip on a little black dress and red high heels. I hear a knock on my door at five o' clock. I open the door expecting to see Harry, but William, the buff SUV driver is standing there instead. William says, "Hello mam. Are you Lily?" I slowly nod my head yes. He continues, "I'm here to take you to Madison Square Garden. Harry unfortunately could not pick you up." I grab my coat and keys, and lock the door. I awkwardly follow William back to the SUV and the car ride is just silent. I open the backdoor to the arena, and I'm just in awe. I'm mesmerized by the amount of seats, the huge screens, and the lighting of the stage. I turn around when I hear someone cough. Harry smiles, his eyes looking me up and down, "Well hello gorgeous." He's wearing a dress shirt, a bow tie, and slacks. "I can say the same for you." Harry points to the first row, "Take the best seat in the house. We're about to start." The rest of the boys come out on stage wearing jeans and t-shirts. I raise my eyebrows in confusion, "Why are we dressed up--" Harry interrupts me with a smile, "It's a surprise for after rehearsals." The boys greet me by smiling and waving. Louis laughs, "Do you realize you get your own private concert? Front row and no screaming fans. You lucky bitch." I can't help but smile at his sassiness.