Chapter Twenty-Eight

Harry and I get inside the elevator. Harry presses the button for the fifty-second floor. I close my eyes shut, I sigh, "Oh not again. It just had to be the top floor." He interlocks his hand with mine and squeezes tight, "I'm sorry, I didn't get to choose. We could always take the stairs." I open my eyes laughing, "No thank you. Fifty-two flights? I would die half way up." When the doors open, I tug Harry by the arm. A huge grin spreads across his face, he says, "I can't get over how cute you are Lily." I lightly tap Harry's arm with my hand, "Awh stop, you're making me blush." In the hallway, Harry lets go of our interlocked hands and speed walks a few feet in front of me. When I'm about to reach him, he stops in place and slightly bends down, "Get on!" I maneuver around him and stand in front of him. "Why doesn't a girl give you a piggy back ride for a change?" Harry's face looks hesitant, "I don't think you can lift me." I hold out my arms, "I can make it a few feet." Harry jumps on, and I grab his legs. Right as Harry says, "You're doing good," my towel drops to the ground, leaving me in my bra and underwear. Shortly after, I can feel my arms weaken and our bodies start to lean to the right. At the last second, I yell, "Embrace yourself!" Harry's weight pulls him to the ground first, making me land on top of him. Through his laughs, Harry says, "Never again!" He leans down to lightly kiss my forehead, "Go get your towel." I look over my shoulder to see Harry staring as I walk. I point, "I caught you again." He shrugs his shoulders, "You're too beautiful not to." I walk back with the towel. Harry pulls himself up and approaches his hotel room. He grabs the room key from his jean pocket and opens the door. My jaw drops, "Are you kidding me?" Harry leads me to his bedroom, "Nice right?" Harry turns the door handle. He puts up his index finger, "Can you give me a few minutes?" I step back a few feet. Harry quickly gets in and closes the door. I hear things getting pushed, moved, and knocked over. Harry opens the door, "Okay I'm good."