Chapter Thirty-Eight

Harry grabs my small wrists in one of his hands, placing them around his neck. Harry leans in to lightly touch his lips to mine. He brushes his cheek against my cheek, tilting my head slightly to the side. He whispers in my ear, "Your hand hurts. Your lips hurt. Tell me what else hurts baby." Harry laughs when I shudder from his hot breath on my neck. Harry pushes my hair to the side, revealing the open skin of my neck. He touches his full lips to the skin underneath my ear. Harry moves down my neck, leaving a trail of kisses. I tighten my grip on the back of Harry's neck in response to his touch. Harry grabs the top of my v neck t-shirt pulling it to the left as he kisses my collar bone. I fist Harry's curls in my hands when he gives me an unexpected love bite. Harry laughs at the goosebumps appearing underneath my skin. Harry continues to pull the t-shirt across my collar bone and off the side of my shoulder, reveling the top of my back tattoo. Harry maneuvers to my back side. He scratches my back as he pulls my shirt down until he can see the full tattoo. I slightly jump when Harry pinches my bra strap and lets it hang loose off of my shoulder. "I haven't seen this before." Harry uses his thumb to outline every black curve and line of the music notes floating in the wind. "Usually my long hair covers it." "Hmm that's a shame. Do you have a hair tie?" I point to my counter top in the kitchen. Harry walks back with the hair tie around his wrist. Harry approaches my back side, grabbing my hair in his huge hands, "We're going to change that." He gathers my hair at the top of my head. I close my eyes to the touch of his hands running through my hair. Harry easily ties my hair into a ponytail. I open my eyes, and look over my shoulder to see Harry step back a few feet. Harry sticks his tongue out, licking his plump lips. "Much better." "What? You're a guy..." I trail off. Harry answers my question with a laugh, "Living with Gemma." A small frown appears on my face, "I wish I had siblings. But can you please unwrap me now? I'm afraid I'll get shocked again."