Chapter Seventy-Three

It takes all of my energy to pick myself off of the ground. I look around the airport, to see people staring at me. At this point I don't even care; I feel like my heart has been shattered into millions of pieces. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the white jet travel to the airport runway. I slowly mope to the huge windows. I place the palms of my hands on the glass and I slightly flinch from the cold contact. The writing "One Direction" is harder and harder to read, as the distance between Harry and I gets larger; then suddenly the jet disappears from my sight. My let my head fall, placing my forehead against the glass. Through my sobs, I trail off, "Harry, no..." I mope back to the SUV. The driver, William, asks, "Are you okay ma'am?" I slightly nod my head, lying to William, but mostly lying to myself. "Please take me to my apartment." William looks ahead and takes off into the traffic. As we drive, the glow from the street lights are reflected into my passenger window, creating a mirror. I see a shattered girl, with a drained face and no color in her cheeks. The color lays within her puffy red eyes. I quickly glance away, not being able to handle the gloomy sight. I look down at my knotted hands; and in that moment I witness my engraved leather bracelet that reads, "Harly <3" Harry.. what is he going to think of my text message? He will be able to read it when he lands.. Oh my, can I wait six hours? Will Harry still call me? Will we be over? My thoughts are interrupted when William pulls up in front of my condo. I open my door and thank him; William smiles, "Good night." I close the door, and shake my head no, this isn't a good night. I lay on my bed, fully dressed, not bothering to change into my pjs. I grab my body pillow, and I wrap my arms tightly around it. That's when I let myself fully release all of my emotions, not just from tonight; but from when I was a young girl, when my mom left me. Against my cheek, I can feel the material of my pillow soaked. My eyes become heavy, and I fall into a deep sleep. In exactly six hours, my phone vibrates, waking me up. My eyes bulge open, it could only be one person, Harry.