Chapter Twenty-One

Harry holds me until my tears become dry. Harry lets go of my arms, and takes both of my hands in his. I catch him looking at my wrist. Harry asks, "What does your bracelet say? I've never noticed it before." I hold out my wrist and he reads it out loud, "LRS. What does it stand for?" I reply, "Lily Rose Scott." Harry takes out his iPhone. I realize what he's doing when my phone vibrates. It's an alert from Twitter. "Harry Styles is now following you!" I wake up the next day to Twitter alerts, "Niall Horan and three other people have followed you!" I click on the names to see the other boys followed me. The most recent alert is "Niall Horan mentioned you in a comment!" I click on the comment, it reads, "Can't wait to see you again xx." I close out of Twitter and log into my One Direction Instagram account. I haven't been on in a week. Hundreds of comments are left on my pictures, "Was that you in Central Park with Harry?!" Shit, they linked it together. Directioners are so smart. I go to the picture of me and the boys and delete it. I walk to the radio station for my work shift. A few hours later my boss Lauren comes up to my desk, "Why are you still here?" I shrug my shoulders, "My work shift isn't over for another two hours." Lauren rubs my back, "Sweetie, it's the holidays. Go home." I smile, "Alright, if you insist." Lauren hands me a small gift bag. I tear out the tissue paper to find a small mistletoe inside. She giggles, "It's for you and your loved one. If you don't mind me asking, do you have someone special in your life?" I look at the ground, color rising in my cheeks, "I think I do." I give Lauren a hug, "Thank you!" Lauren squeezes me, "No problem. See you in a few weeks!" When I exit the radio station, I hear someone yell "Liiillllyyy!" from behind me. I turn around to see Harry running towards me. Harry stops in front of me with a huge smile. He says, "Hi beautiful. I caught you right after work, perfect timing." I hand Harry the bag as I say, "Hey, my boss got us something." He holds the mistletoe above our heads. Harry says, "I love your boss." Harry leans down to crash his cold lips to mine. I slightly pull away, "You're already making me like the holidays again."