Chapter Forty-One

The next song that plays from the Christmas album is "Christmas Love." Harry laughs, "Justin Bieber?" I pull my head off of his chest, "Oh I'm sorry. I'll go change it." I remove my hands from Harry's neck and start to walk back to the TV. Harry grabs my hand pulling me back. He smiles, "No, it's okay. I actually like this song. Continue to slow dance with me." Harry grabs my wrists in his hand and places them back over his neck. Harry places his hand on the small my back, closing the space between us. He locks his green eyes on mine, he sings along, "You're the one. You're my very own Christmas love. Tell Santa I'm cool this year, my present is standing right here." Harry says, "You're my Christmas love Lily." I reply, "And you're mine Harry." Harry runs his fingers through my hair, pushing it behind my ear. He continues to sing, "Warm me up with your Christmas love. Hey angel in the snow, I'm under the mistletoe." Harry lowers his head to place his forehead against mine, "I'm not just singing along. I'm singing to you. Those words are exactly how I feel." Harry presses his lips to my cheek, his long eyelashes brushing my skin. Harry repeats the gesture on my other cheek, his curls tickling my face. I whisper, "I've been waiting for you to sing for me. My own private concert. Your voice is amazing." Harry makes eye contact, "and I've been waiting for you to speak Italian. Since you speak it fluently." I reply, "Ti amo Harry Styles." A huge grin spreads across his face, his dimples showing, "It's such a beautiful language." I look at his chest, my cheeks blushing red, "Do you know what I said?" Harry shakes his head, "No, mind translating?" "It means I love you Harry Styles." Harry orders, "Look at me." I slowly move my eyes to his face. He asks, "You love me?" I open my mouth to reply, but no words come out. I'm scared to answer, what if he doesn't say it back. Or he feels forced to say it. Harry cuts off my crazy train of thought, he says, "I love you too." Harry presses his full lips to mine, with a new kind of pressure and formation I've never felt before. Harry is claiming me as his.