Chapter Fifty-Two

Sally claps, "And that concludes the first rehearsal." Everyone, but Harry and I, starts to walk to the back of the stage. I yell, "Where are you guys going?" The boys look over their shoulders to wave. Liam says, "Have fun on your date!" Harry jumps down from the front of the stage. I sit down on the edge of the stage, dangling my feet. I tightly grip Harry's forearms and he helps me down. "We have to climb the stairs to the top of the arena." I shake my head no, "Not in these heels." Harry unexpectedly scoops my legs from under me. He holds me to his chest bridal style. I laugh, "I don't think you're going to make it." "Just watch," Harry winks. Harry pauses half way up the stairs; he takes a huge breath and wipes his forehead on his shoulder. "What did I tell you.." I trail off. Harry laughs, "I'm just kidding." Harry takes the last flights of stairs in long strides and he sets me down. I scan the arena from the top view, "Wow, this is amazing. I can't believe every seat will be filled in a week." I look back at Harry to see him unlock a black door. He holds it open, "C'mon babe." I walk through the door into a luxury box. In the box is a mini bar, a television, a seating area, and a private bathroom. Harry walks to the glass panels and slides them open. Harry smiles, "This is the best view. Take a seat love." I sit down on the leather couch and cross my legs. Harry sticks his head out of the door, "Martin, we're ready." A man dressed in a suit walks in with a mobile food cart. He unfolds a mini table and places it in front of our laps. Martin grabs a bottle out of an ice bucket, "Champagne?" I start to reply, "No that's okay--" Harry whispers, "It's just sparkling cider." I laugh, "Oh! Then yes please Martin." Martin then opens a mini refrigerator and grabs shrimp cocktail and sushi. He places them on two plates; he asks, "Anything else?" Harry smiles, "No, we're good." I add, "Thank you!" When Martin leaves, I playfully nudge Harry, "You didn't have to do this. You're treating me like a princess." Harry leans in to kiss me, "Because you deserve to be treated like one."