Chapter Forty

As a team, Harry and I start to wrap the lights around the tree. Harry sees me on my tippy toes struggling to reach the top. Harry walks over to me, and playfully nudges me to the side. "You're so short babe. I got this." "What do you expect? It's a six foot tree!" I walk to the CD rack next to my TV. I turn on the TV, slide in a Christmas album, and press play. Harry turns around to the sound of the song, "I'll I Want For Christmas Is You." I hold out my hand, "Dance with me." Harry walks towards me, but hesitates to grab my hand. "Babe, you've seen our music videos. I can't dance." I throw my hands in the air, above my head and roll my hips side to side. I lower my right arm to run my hand through my hair, down my neck, and over my cleavage. Harry closes the space between us, "Damn baby. Then you'll just have to teach me." Harry grabs my hand and I spin myself in, so my back in tight against his chest. I grind my hips side to side against Harry. He copies me, and our bodies move in perfect sync. I spin myself back out. Harry lifts our twined hands in the air. I spin around, ducking under Harry's arm. I press my chest against his, wrapping my arms around his neck. Harry's arms hang loose on the sides of his body. I giggle, I release Harry's neck to grab his hands. I place his hands on my waist, "They go here babe." Harry squeezes my love handles and I slap his arm in response. Harry mouths the words, "Oww." I giggle, "Awh, I'm sorry. I'm just ticklish." Harry begins to tickle my sides, "You shouldn't of said that." I try to push Harry's hands away but he's too strong. I close my eyes, and laugh so hard I snort. Harry stops tickling me, he giggles. "What was that? Did you just snort?" Red rises in my cheeks, "It happens occasionally. It's so embarrasing." Harry leans down to press his lips against mine. He pulls away, "No, it's cute." I wrap my arms back around Harry's neck. I rest my head against his chest. Harry and I move slowly back and forth to the rhythm of the music. Harry sings along in his raspy voice, "All I want for christmas is you."