Chapter Eight

Harry, Liam, and Louis all fall flat on their stomachs. I can't see their faces but I bet they're wincing. Niall and Zayn land on top of them. I was expecting to hear yelling or a response of pain but instead I  hear Harry, Liam, and Louis dying laughing. I stick out my arms, preparing myself because I know I'm next. I can't help but scream like a little girl. Right after Niall falls, he quickly turns his body from lying onto his stomach, to lying on his back. He opens up his arms, hoping to catch me. Niall quickly says, "Lily!" I fall into Niall, wrapping my arms around his neck. With relief, I join in on the laughing. Harry, Liam, and Louis slowly and carefully roll themselves out from underneath us. As Louis stands up, he says, "Maybe that wasn't a good idea. I'm sorry." Harry stands up, "It was fun but let's not do it again." Liam also stands up, "Awh look at Lily and Niall." Harry's face seems to sadden when he sees us. Harry walks to me, and holds out his hand. He helps me off of Niall. He asks, "Are you okay?" I nod with a smile, "I'm fine." I turn to Niall after he gets up, "Thank you!" Faith hands me my iPhone, she asks, "Ready to see the picture?" Zayn says, "I swear if the picture comes out bad after all of that.." Zayn looks at the picture first, he continues, "that's sick!" Niall sees it next, "Can any other celebrities say they have a picture like this?" Liam, Louis, and Harry agree. Faith opens the door for the boys to exit the interview room. Faith and I walk them to the entrance of the radio station. A black limo is waiting for them outside. The boys wave goodbye before entering the limo. Harry is the last to get in. I say, "I guess this is it." Harry nods, "I guess so. But this isn't the last time you'll see me." My heart melts to the floor, "I'll be counting on it." Harry gets in the limo and the driver takes off. Faith and I walk back inside the radio station. Faith places her hands on my shoulders, "Don't get your hopes up. He's really famous and so busy. I'm surprised we even got them to come." I fake a smile, "Thanks."