Chapter Twenty-Six

Harry tells Louis, "I do want to know, but I'll talk to Lily about it on our own time." Niall stands up, "First one into the pool to swim back and forth gets Lily's heart!" All of the boys jump out except Zayn. The boys sprint, and jump into the pool. Niall cannon balls, Harry dives, Louis jumps, and Liam just falls in. Zayn and I get out of the jacuzzi and stand at the edge of the pool. Niall is the first to get to the end of the pool. I cheer on Harry, "Come on babe! You can do it!" Niall turns around to make the last lap, but Harry is not far behind him. At the center of the pool, Harry and Niall are tied neck and neck. They reach for the edge of the pool at almost the same time. At the last second, Harry touches the wall first; he comes up for air, flipping his curls and smiling. Zayn acts as an announcer, "Harry, come and claim your prize!" He swims to the ladder, climbs up, and runs into my arms. Harry holds me tight, "We're going in!" He throws both of us in the pool. I push off the bottom to come up for air, I place my hands on Harry's shoulders, I jokingly say, "You jerk," and lightly push him under the water. Harry playfully brings me down with him. Harry creates a heart shape with his hands, and I create one too. As I'm about to swim upwards, he cups my face with his hands. He crashes his lips to mine. I can feel him smiling under my lips. I think we both just had our first underwater kiss and it could not have been better. When Harry and I break the surface, Liam makes kissing faces, "Mwahh." Louis touches my shoulder, "your Marco!" I close my eyes, and continue to say "Marco" as I listen for the boys to yell back, "Polo." Zayn helps me from outside the pool, "Louis is right in front of you." I jump forward, but I just feel water. Louis yells back, "Not fair Zayn. Cheater." I hear a light whisper from Niall, "Lily looks good." Then I hear Niall scream, "owww Harry." Zayn helps me again, "Liam on your left." I swing my arm to the left, hitting skin. I open my eyes to see Liam covering his face with his hand. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Liam takes his hand off of his face, he smiles, "Just kidding."