Chapter Twenty-Five

Harry and I get into the jacuzzi and place our backs against the hot jets. Harry eyes the towels across the pool area. I follow his eyes and we groan at the same time. I volunteer, "I'll go get them." I get out of the jacuzzi, and point to Harry, "Don't stare at my butt."  He looks away, "I won't!" I sprint to the towel rack. I grab two towels, and when I turn around to run back, Harry is staring at me. He quickly looks away and casually whistles. I place the towels on the pool chair. I jump back in, splashing Harry's face. I swim to Harry and try to wipe off most of the water with my thumbs, "Opps sorry babe." Harry slightly smiles, "That's alright. We haven't been on that many dates and I already got you half naked." I joke back, "Then not many dates more I'll be fully naked." Harry's eyes bulge and he begins to choke. Harry hold his fist up to his mouth to cough. I lightly tap his bare back, "Are you okay?" Harry nods, he stops coughing, "I was not expecting--" He stops talking when he sees the boys open the door to the pool. Harry rolls his eyes, "Really? Of all times." When the boys see us, they obnoxious yell, "Harry!" They approach the jacuzzi laughing and smiling. Louis talks first, "Hi Lily!" I genuinely reply, "Hi. It's good to see you guys again." Harry says through his teeth, "What are you guys doing here?" Niall enthusiastically says, "We're going swimming. Duh." Liam asks, "Mind if we join?" Before Harry can answer, the boys take off their shirts and flip flops and jump in.  Zayn starts the conversation, "So Lily, we've noticed you have been hanging out with Harry lately." I nod, "I have." Louis adds, "and how's that going?" I glance over at Harry, I laugh to myself because he doesn't seem too happy. I answer, "Amazing. I really enjoy his company." Liam asks next, "Would you eventually want him to make it official?" Niall adds, "Yeah. Do you want him to be your boyfriend?" As I open my mouth to answer, Harry says, "Guys, that's enough." Louis replies, "Okay. But don't you want to know Harry? She's the only thing you talk about."